Daily check in June 18

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good morning! High step challenge is on the rotation for today. I think I will do it this evening instead of this morning. I slept in a little today. Everyone has plans later, so I'll have the house to myself. :)

What does everyone have on tap for the weekend?

Good Morning Glories!

I'm going to go walk on the treadmill...gotta do something! I stayed home from work yesterday and if I didn't have to use my paid leave for sick days, I'd stay home again today.

Phyllis ~ Enjoy having the house to yourself! Love it when that happens :D

Good morning everyone - I'm going to do the original cardio and weights today. I dont care for the step in that one. Hmmmm...I might just do 4Ds HIS and add 15 min of upper body medium weights instead. I've done some sort of cardio every day this week.

Phyllis enjoy the house, I love, love that.

Tammy hope your feeling much better today.

Keep cool. :cool:

Carmen.

Hi all,

Tammy I hope you feel better soon.

I did the 53 min. premix off of Kelly Coffey-Meyer's 30 Min. to Fitness-Kickboxing for my cardio workout today. I will lay in the sun now and keep my tan going.

As for the weekend, we go tomorrow to my MIL's house to celebrate my SIL's birthday and maybe they will include the dads for Father's Day too I don't know. Before arriving we will go to Bass Pro Shops for my dh to look around.

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.