Daily Check-in Jan 10th

mom2five

Cathlete
Missed check-in yesterday. I had an appt with functional medicine doctor to help with IBS-Constipation issues. She will be my primary dr. They did food allergy panel & some other things. Also recommended some supplements to try/ nutrition elimination type things to continue to work on. 5 mile run done.

Today was Heavy Strikes. Sounds like new workouts shipped out yesterday. Woot woot!

Hi all

Melanie - supplements are the way to go! I cannot tell you how many my husband and I take :) Have you have tried Onnit's Gut Health?

Today was Bun Burner Barre and Ball Live. Wow that's a tongue twister!

Have a great day.

Hi ladies,

Today my shoulder was hurting so I stayed home and did a 61 minute Tae Bo (tough and rough?) Workout I found on You Tube. I even did most of the floorwork which was tough and fast.[emoji29]

Then after resting for a while I put in my newest mix (that my son has to reburn because it doesn't play on the CD player at work) which plays on our Blue Ray player. Surprisingly, my attempt at dance moves with a Zumba flare worked well[emoji44]. I watched a whole slew of Caribbean dance and zumba classes on line for inspiration. This is roughly 41 minutes long and is a sweatfest because of the constant movement. Whew!! [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji2]

I am finished now.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.