Daily check in Friday the 13th (October)

Henriette

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

I will try to get us started today.

My first day on leave... yeah! This morning I did 21DF Upper Fix, short but sweet as I had to workout in the living room.

This afternoon I brought Magnus to meet his dad at the train station as he is spending next week when he is on break with his father in Germany and then I spent the next 3 hours in town shopping. Now that was a workout! Don't think I will do that again any time soon. I can feel it all over. I went in to TK Maxx intending to get just a few things and spent a fortune, but boy did I score some great stuff!

Question of the day - what is your all time favorite breakfast?

I have no simple answer, even though it is my own question. I love a great big breakfast, fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, beans in tomato sauce... the whole nine yards. However, left over birthday cake or even sushi is also great for breakfast [emoji13]

Obviously this is not how I breakfast on a regular day... I am just saying what tastes good. Dream worthy good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Henriette and all who follow,

Today I taught my disco circuit class to 6 ladies for 51 minutes. Then I did 55 minutes of heavy dumbbell work .

I have never been a morning person so honestly traditional breakfast foods make me nauseous. [emoji54][emoji43]

Cool here today.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi everyone! I love breakfast!!!! I love scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and hash browns(potatoes)....yum,yum,yum!
That is a treat when I can have that. Weekdays it is usually a banana and peaches & cream oatmeal, quick & easy!
I love ketchup with my potatoes & scrambled eggs too! I also like To eat "breakfast foods" for my evening meal too
Sometimes.

I also like To eat "breakfast foods" for my evening meal too
Sometimes.

We call this "Brinner"- breakfast for dinner. I love breakfast food but can't deal w/ food early in the day. I have to be awake for a few hours before I can eat. I love baked French toast and I make it for my Christmas brunch. My brother and nephews request it every year! Or eggs benedict, tasty! Baked oatmeal is also very good and easy on my stomach.

Henriette, great shopping trip eh? I love that. I recently went shopping too, I can't help it. I had coupons that were going to expire.

Elsie, do you have regular eyebrows? Mine were practically non-existent. That's why I got tattoos. If yours are grey you could perhaps color them. If you decide to get the tattoos, make sure the person is licensed and insured. Look at before and after pictures too. I have no regrets.

Today I did Cathe Live (from yesterday). It was nice but too short.

Hi to all who follow.

I also like To eat "breakfast foods" for my evening meal too
Sometimes.

Me too! When I lived alone with Magnus we sometimes had cereal for dinner. We both love cereal, so much so that we have even returned from a holiday with just the two of us with the whole backseat packed full with cereal boxes. The Dutch are not big cereal eaters, so the selection is better across the border, in Germany, France etc. Some of the Polish shops here also have some of the cereal we love and can't buy here. The German Amazon also has several types of cereal that we can't get here, but so far I have managed not to order it. I have ordered just about everything else from Amazon U.K. and Germany, even baby wipes and bottles etc. You can save so much money buying online and you can get things that the shops don't carry. Like last week, I needed mouth wash for Magnus as he recently got braces, but the shops here only have mint flavored and he does not like mint. Ended up getting 3 bottles from Amazon Germany special Listerine for kids in Strawberry flavor.

Back to report in a workout, I did a Push Pull blender mix for total body, no abs. Today's question made me
Decide to be sure to get me some eggs & bacon at the store this weekend. :)

Hi Everyone,
Rest day today for me. hands/wrists sore plus i had a full day at work and a double after work of counselling so thought it best to rest.

fav. breakfast for me is: a smoothie. i have one everyday filled with spinach, peas, carrots, banana, almond milk, flax - it's such a habit that whenI don't have it - i suffer!

i also love a good brunch of eggs, sausage etc... no toast. no carbs thanks :(

Hi girls .....after midnight here, so likely the following day for you! Excellent workouts & your well earned rest Ceci.
Peg, yes I do have regular rather full eyebrows. I just don't like that so many white ones are popping up. lol. I tweeze and I trim with eyebrow scissors but haven't had them waxed or anything. Even when I worked at a spa. I just do not like the high arches for some reason & fear they wouldn't grow back. I think for most folks (not all) to pull off dramatic brows, you have to wear make-up, which I often do not. Anyway, thanks for the tips ...I am certainly going to keep that in mind. I had my lashes dyed at one point, so it might be worth a shot to try that first with the brows right? That is what I am thinking, now. Thanks.

Oh, my fave breakfast is rather boring. I just love a slow cooked bulgur/wheat porridge. Nothing like it on a cold morning with some anise spice & peach jam on top! I also really enjoy going out for dim sum.

No workout for me again today ......just had a full day and did not fit anything in. I am tired now and am trying to do some planning for DH's birthday. Still loud here with machinery, drilling etc., so no sleep anyway. Sigh. I hope it stops before long cause I could use a few hours sleep.

My Friday morning workout in the living room may not have been such a great idea. I literally have carpet burn on my elbows from planking on the carpet in front of the tv. I could feel it was sore immediately afterwards, but now I actually see the burn marks. Crazy. I knew planking was getting harder and more painful the bigger I get, but I was not expecting this!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.