Daily Check-in, Friday, September 6, 2024

Good morning ladies!

Today's workouts:

YT- Upper Body Med Ball workout - 12 min.
KCM- Body Design- "Stronger, Leaner Lower Body" - 18 min.
CrossRope- "Ropeless Jump Rope Low Impact workout" - 12 min.
IFit- "Makena Beach, Hawaii" Treadmill workout - 17 min.

That finishes out my week! Enjoy your day! Nora, hope you are feeling better today!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did STS Meso 2 for chest/shoulders/triceps for 45 minutes. I modified some to shorten the workout.

Great mish mosh of a workout this morning Linda!
Nora - I hope today is a better day for working out. It was pretty warm here too, yesterday

Waves to Annette and Nicki.

Have a great day everyone.

Hi ladies,

Today I fought the Blu-ray player and eventually hubby won after discovering that one of my older Taebo DVDs won't play. So I got the Taebo Ripped Extreme to play forgetting all the weight work at the end!!?? So my arms are fried. It was 60 minutes of torture lemme tell you especially after the sled yesterday.

So I am beat!!

Nice workouts ladies!

Have a great day and weekend!

Annette, the ole dvd player "war" again today I see.......glad you were able to get Taebo
Ripped Extreme to play, although it sounds like it was a 60 min. "war" itself!! :)

You all enjoy your weekend too!

Happy Friday, Ladies!
Today I did ICE To the Mat - 50 minutes; ICE Muscle Meltdown Shoulders - 16 minutes and Step Boss Extended Stretch for 9 minutes.
A little sore from the new gym workout yesterday but feeling good

Calico, I had the Taebo VHS and have no idea where they are now - I enjoyed them but that was a long time ago!
Linda, CrossRope?! wow, sounds challenging!
Siobhan I love all the STS workouts

Hello to Annette and Nora!
All, enjoy your week-end! Going to the new gym Saturday and Sunday for another beatdowno_O

Happy Friday morning;)

Linda- Love your workouts today with:

YT- Upper Body Med Ball workout - 12 min.- Good stuff with med ball
KCM- Body Design- "Stronger, Leaner Lower Body" - 18 min. - Fun workout
CrossRope- "Ropeless Jump Rope Low Impact workout" - 12 min.- Another fun workout
IFit- "Makena Beach, Hawaii" Treadmill workout - 17 min.- Love that passport workout, sounds fun!

Great fun stuff on all your workouts today, WTG high fives!!!:) Thank you or the well wishes, I hope today will go better;)

Enjoy your Friday;)

Siobhan- Great job on today's tough workout with:

STS Meso 2 - Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps = 45 minutes modified to shorten the workout- I like your shortened & modified idea. Bravo on that killer workout, WTG & high fives:)
Thank you for your kind comments and concern, fingers crossed today will go better and get my workout in.

Annette- Sorry one of your Taebo dvd's would not play in your blu ray. Yay, you did get your Taebo Ripped Extreme to play = 60 Min . No doubt you were feelimg some DOMS from yesterday. It's ok to modify your workout making it work for sore muscles. WTG & double high fives:)
Take care and have a fantastic Friday;)

Nicki- Here's the names -

I know aqua girl is Linda- Yes
Calico? is Annette
Cecefif?is Siobhan
Nora? Czechfan

I hope that helps.

Great workouts today Nicki with:

ICE To the Mat= 50 minutes
ICE Muscle Meltdown Shoulders = 16 min
Step Boss- Extended Stretch= 9 min

I'm sure that extended stretch felt great on your sore muscles. WTG & high fives on your workouts.

Enjoy your Friday:)

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Slim Fast Start ! & 2 Mile- 1 Mile Only w/6 pound weighted vest= 17.50 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- Upper Body Strength for Definition= 25 Min
Coffey Fit Raw " Lean Physique"- Workout #1 Kickbox NRG= 31 Min
KCM 30MTF - Body Design - Stronger/Leaner Lower= 15 Min

Happy Friday girls;)

Nora

Nice workout today Nicki doing ICE To the Mat= 50 minutes & ICE Muscle Meltdown Shoulders = 16 min and a nice Step Boss- Extended Stretch= 9 min Sounds great!
Enjoy your time at the gym Sat/Sun!

Equally as nice workout Nora with
Leslie Sansone- Walk Slim Fast Start ! & 2 Mile- 1 Mile Only w/6 pound weighted vest= 17.50 Min YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- Upper Body Strength for Definition= 25 Min
Coffey Fit Raw " Lean Physique"- Workout #1 Kickbox NRG= 31 Min & KCM 30MTF - Body Design - Stronger/Leaner Lower= 15 Min

Happy Friday morning;)

Linda- Love your workouts today with:

YT- Upper Body Med Ball workout - 12 min.- Good stuff with med ball
KCM- Body Design- "Stronger, Leaner Lower Body" - 18 min. - Fun workout
CrossRope- "Ropeless Jump Rope Low Impact workout" - 12 min.- Another fun workout
IFit- "Makena Beach, Hawaii" Treadmill workout - 17 min.- Love that passport workout, sounds fun!

Great fun stuff on all your workouts today, WTG high fives!!!:) Thank you or the well wishes, I hope today will go better;)

Enjoy your Friday;)

Siobhan- Great job on today's tough workout with:

STS Meso 2 - Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps = 45 minutes modified to shorten the workout- I like your shortened & modified idea. Bravo on that killer workout, WTG & high fives:)
Thank you for your kind comments and concern, fingers crossed today will go better and get my workout in.

Annette- Sorry one of your Taebo dvd's would not play in your blu ray. Yay, you did get your Taebo Ripped Extreme to play = 60 Min . No doubt you were feelimg some DOMS from yesterday. It's ok to modify your workout making it work for sore muscles. WTG & double high fives:)
Take care and have a fantastic Friday;)

Nicki- Here's the names -

I know aqua girl is Linda- Yes
Calico? is Annette
Cecefif?is Siobhan
Nora? Czechfan

I hope that helps.

Great workouts today Nicki with:

ICE To the Mat= 50 minutes
ICE Muscle Meltdown Shoulders = 16 min
Step Boss- Extended Stretch= 9 min

I'm sure that extended stretch felt great on your sore muscles. WTG & high fives on your workouts.

Enjoy your Friday:)

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Slim Fast Start ! & 2 Mile- 1 Mile Only w/6 pound weighted vest= 17.50 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- Upper Body Strength for Definition= 25 Min
Coffey Fit Raw " Lean Physique"- Workout #1 Kickbox NRG= 31 Min
KCM 30MTF - Body Design - Stronger/Leaner Lower= 15 Min

Happy Friday girls;)

Nora
THANK YOU!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.