Daily Check in Friday September 4, 2020....HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Mad-Dog88

Cathlete
Hi Ladies,

Rest day yesterday, but some good news lost 3lbs since last week!!! Also, just bought Cathe Low Impact Athletic Training!!!
I'm good with weekly. Some of the other check in's are so long it's hard to kind of jump in with over 1,000 posts :)

Happy Friday,

Geoff

Happy Friday back at you!

Congratulations on your weight loss Geoff! I’m also good with weekly.

Rest day for me and I’m ready for it! Just a little KY and maybe some gentle Qigong for me today.

Have a great day everyone!

HI Everyone,

Today I did about 40 minutes total of McFit Method workouts - jump rope and weights.

I am fine with a weekly check-in too as it's easier to see other people's comments from the previous days, which I like.

In support of what Annette said, however, this check-in has always been a daily check-in - like for more than a decade - so I get it. Not only can it be hard to change, it's possible some simply don't want the change on offer. Annette, do you prefer everyone create a new weekly check-in and you keep the daily check-in or are you okay to make the change to a weekly check-in and drop the daily check-in thread?

I am in support of a weekly check-in just to see the previous days comments. I am with Geoff, too, that a
check-in longer than a week is just too much. And, what day is the start of the week? Sunday? Monday?

Have a good day everyone.

Siobhan, thanks for the background on the check in. I’m going to test something. What if the first person to check in each day put the day of the week at the top of their post? It wouldn’t be any harder than creating a post from scratch and it would make it easier to scan through the week.

Monday
Despite printing the word Monday I have no preference on start of the week, though a Monday start would keep the weekend together.

Hi all

I seemed to have caused some drama with the suggestion of a weekly thread. Buddha knows we don’t need anymore drama in our lives :) My intent was not to step on anyone‘s toes. It just seemed like we are doing more than a quick check in and it was hard to keep up with ongoing conversations. I will go with whatever majority rules.

Geoff congratulations on the weight loss. That is another great workout you purchased.

Today was Lighten up Total Body Live

Have a great day.

Last edited:
Maybe I am just sentimental and too old for change. I would gladly keep the daily check in going as long as people post on it too. And if someone wants my opinion on a question from the weekly check in then I could pop over and answer.

Guys, I used to get lost in chat rooms when more than 3 people were talking.

The original daily check in has survived some very sparse times when sometimes it would be me or Ceci talking to ourselves. We are an original thread from waaaaay back.

Will post my workout later.

Hi all,

Today was 60m Total Body Yoga Flow w/Yoga Upload. I survived my week of yoga. :) Got some baking to do today, so I am off to do that. Have a great weekend!

Hi all,

Today I taught my Groove to the Beat circuit to 3 ladies for 49 minutes.

Then I did 40 minutes of weight work including floorwork for abs, legs and glutes.

Now I have to grocery shop, joy o joy.

Have a great day and workout!!

Hi all,

Today I taught my Groove to the Beat circuit to 3 ladies for 49 minutes.

Then I did 40 minutes of weight work including floorwork for abs, legs and glutes.

Now I have to grocery shop, joy o joy.

Have a great day and workout!!
I HATE GROCERY SHOPPING!! I get a workout bringing the grocery's from the car to my second floor apartment!! At least they got rid of the arrows in the market. However, my work was done by upsetting the cashier :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.