Daily Check in Friday, October 9th 2020

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did day 3 of Caroline Girvan's EPIC program. All abs/core. I stopped at 30 minutes as I wanted to jump rope - which I did for 15 minutes

Have a great day everyone.

Great workouts yesterday/and walks

Annette - is your gym still open? We are back on some restrictions again. If the numbers keep rising I will have to close my business temporarily again. I hope that doesn't happen as I see a lot of clients in person (with great distance, of course).

See you all tomorrow :)

Hi Ceci, yes our gym is still open. I have very few coming in for classes like I had 2 today but the gym itself is doing well. Masks are optional.

Check in after I finish my workout.

Ok, so I had 2 for class and we did Kickbox Fun with Add Ons 1 for about 50 minutes. It is a fun workout.

Then I did 55 minutes of weight work hitting chest really hard with dumbbells flies and press, preloaded barbell for chest press and regular barbell for chest press but heavier than the preloaded ones. 2 exercises for shoulder, 3 for triceps, 2 for biceps, and 1 for back. Did the stair machine for some leg work for 7 minutes and finished with floorwork for abs, legs and glutes.

Have a great weekend and workout!!

I did Imax today, had forgotten that one of the exercisers actually modifies during some of the intervals! And Cathe jumps so high, at one point she's not in camera range(!!) Hard to believe it came out 21 (!!!) years ago and it's still a great workout. I miss Cathe's longer cardio (heck, I miss her doing just cardio in general, it seems like 90% of Cathe Live is weights or metabolic (I still remember when only the Firm was doing cardio/weight workouts))

Anyway! Did 40 minutes of yoga afterwards and wow, is my upper back stiff! I did this supported back bend and it was it a very intense stretch. And it was supposed to be "relaxation," lol!

Hope you're all having a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.