Daily Check-in, Friday, October 25, 2024

Good morning!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Unilateral Lower Body" - 23 min.
Blender add-on - "Mini Ball Abs" - 7 min.
IFit- "Cardio & Strength Chipper" Rowing Workout- 21 min.

That's my Friday! Have a good day & weekend ladies!

Good Morning Everyone,

I took a rest day yesterday and will again tomorrow (likely). Today I did more Michelle Briehler total body for about 40 minutes. I will do my own stretch now.

Another mash up this morning, Linda - cardio and weights!

Great workouts yesterday, Annette and Nora. Your workouts are reminding me to step up my game as I've been slacking a bit lately and doing shorter workouts.

Waves to Nicki!

Have a great day everyone.

Hi ladies,

Today I was at a loss as to what to do, so I went on YouTube and found LesMills Body Combat (I think). It was 39 minutes and the instructor was hard to hear and I think foreign maybe Spanish speaking. Couldn't hear him so couldn't tell.

It was good and different than most Body Combats that I have tried. So it was something.

Called mix 32 Orace(jab cross)

And evidently he has more because it almost immediately went into a different workout with the same guy. Video was not a professional job but it was doable.
Nice workouts ladies.

Good evening ladiues;)

Linda- Great job on today's workout with:

Blender- "Unilateral Lower Body" - 23 min.
Blender add-on - "Mini Ball Abs" - 7 min.
IFit- "Cardio & Strength Chipper" Rowing Workout- 21 min.

Wow!! That's some fun and challenging stuff, WTG & high fives!!

Enjoy your evening/weekend;)

Siobhan- Great job on today's workout with:

YT- Michelle Briehler - Total Body= 40 minutes
Added on your own stretch- I bet that felt amazing after that. Tough stuff well done;)
Have a good night and weekend;)

Annette- WOW!!! sounds challenging trying listen to an instructor in a different language. Great job with your workout today with:

YT- LesMills Body Combat- Called mix 32 Orace(jab cross). Glad you enjoyed the workout. I've always liked the Les Mills workouts I've done omn dvd so far. I havent tried those that are on YT so far.
WTG & high fives & well done;)

Have a good night/weekend:)

Nicki- I hope your week has been fun and productive. Enjoy your workouts and have a great weekend:)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - 30-minute MOOD-BOOSTING HIIT Cardio Indoor Cycling Workout = 30 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength - Upper Body Unilateral Workout -20 minutes = 25 Min
STS 2 Abs/Core- Standing Abs Metabolic Core Warm Up = 11 Min

I think this will be a rest weekend for me.

Have a fun & restful weekend ladies;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.