Daily Check-in, Friday, October 18, 2024

Good morning all!

Today's workouts:

KCM- Power Split- Workout #1-Upper Body Split with Boxing Finishers- 33 min.
IFit- Studio Elliptical Circuit workout- 22 min.

That's it! Enjoy the day & workouts ladies........ I'm thinking I might do a CatheLive
upper body workout tomorrow morning (Saturday)........we shall see if that happens......

Good Morning Everyone,

As winter nears and the mornings get colder and darker, the reluctance to workout creeps in.... ugh. Another morning where I wasn't feeling it so I did something fun: ICE CLB for 49 minutes. I will do my own stretch. It was fun and challenging.

Nice mix of upper body and cardio this morning, Linda.
WTG Annette on your workout yesterday.
Nora - lots of cardio for you yesterday! I admire your physical and mental stamina as I couldn't do that much cardio (my brain starts shutting off around the 25 or 30 minute mark).

Waves to Nicki!

Have a great day everyone.

Hi ladies,

Today I tried Cathe's Rockout Knockout which is 55 minutes. Some new combos as well as some I had seen before in her other kickboxing workouts. Overall, I liked it, not easy to modify but still doable with slight modifications . A couple of the last 4 combos will take some retraining of my mind to get them right but not too bad.

Nice workouts ladies so far

Have a great weekend!!

Last edited:
Happy Friday ladies:)

Linda- Thanks for starting us off. Great job on today's workout with:

KCM- Power Split- Workout #1-Upper Body Split with Boxing Finishers- 33 min.

Love this combo, its a winning combo full of fun and challenge- good stuff!

Enjoy the rest of your Friday;)

Siobhan- Oh believe me I have a lot of those not feeling it day's and make myself do something. Choosing a fun workout a good way to get over that, WTG!
Great job on today's workout with:

ICE- Chiseled Lower Body= 49 Min - effeminately fun stuff!
Plus adding on our own stretch

Fun stuff and off to the start of an amazing day, enjoy;)

Annette- Great job on today's workout with:

Cathe's Rockout Knockout which is 55 minutes- That is a fun one. Love the premixes those are good.
I still have a little trouble with some of it, but still enjoy the workout plenty.
Have fun checking out all your new Cathe dvd's. Enjoy the rest of your day:)

Hello's & waves to Nicki- Have a fun Friday:)

Here's today's workout:

YT-Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - SUPERSETS- 30-minute Indoor Cycling Workout = 30 Min

Fit Split- Low Impact Cardio- Metabolic Conditioning- Timesaver#4 Just Metabolic Conditioning + Abs= 42 Min

Have a fantastic Friday everyone:)

ps. I think this will be a rest weekend for me. Have a great weekend and fun workouts and remember rest max counts when your work hard the rest of the time.;)

Nora

Nora, fun filled workout doing
YT-Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - SUPERSETS- 30-minute Indoor Cycling Workout &
Fit Split- Low Impact Cardio- Metabolic Conditioning- Timesaver#4 Just Metabolic Conditioning + Abs= 42 Min. Very nice combo!

enjoy your rest weekend! I think I have decided to do a CatheLive in the morning if
all goes well!

waves to Nicki, hope things are ok with you!

Hello!
Linda, great job on your KCM- Power Split- Workout #1-Upper Body Split with Boxing Finishers- 33 min.

Siobhan, I totally agree with you about the weather and workouts! I always enjoy the ICE workouts. Good job on ICE CLB for 49 minutes.

Annette, I enjoy the kickboxing workouts. Nice workout with Cathe's Rockout Knockout for 55 minutes and adding some new combos.

Nora, nice, long workout for you today.
YT-Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - SUPERSETS- 30-minute Indoor Cycling Workout = 30 Min and Fit Split- Low Impact Cardio- Metabolic Conditioning- Timesaver#4 Just Metabolic Conditioning + Abs= 42 Min

Kudos to everyone for the awesome workouts today! I had a rest day - not by choice. It's been crazy busy at work.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.