Daily Check-in Friday May 19,2017

~Elsie

Cathlete
Good morning to you all. Has this week just flown by me again? lol.

This morning I did Jessica Smith tighter thighs/youtube & the floorwork from Great Glutes for a nice, flowing 30 minute workout. Hope to get for a walk later as well. Such gorgeous weather and the variety of rhododendrons plus fruit blossoms are all out in my neighbourhood!

Henriette, did you share some very happy news with us last night?! :) :) :) :)
Congratulations?

Congratulations Henriette[emoji16]!

Today I taught my disco circuit class to 8 ladies for 54 minutes.

Then I managed 40 minutes of weight work including abs and floorwork legs. Still going lighter, no chest or shoulder because my arm still hurts.

Have a great day![emoji3][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Annette...that's exciting. Perhaps I'll join the class while watching the clip! AAAHHH Maybe we really can (and will) take your disco class.

Thanks for the kind words.

Having a rest day today. I need it!

Have a great start to the weekend!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Thanks, they like it. This was towards the end of the first song after the warm up and the beginning of the 3rd song.

Nothing too special.

Yes, the heel toe part is You Make Me Feel Like Dancing. That is the 3rd song. The first part, the song is hard to hear but it was You Sexy Thing. We all sing along[emoji16]!

Yeah, she does her own thing, but she has been with me from the beginning. [emoji6] She sings my praises all the time.

I'm so happy you shared this with us Annette. :) You are in prime shape there, girl. Way to go! I don't see any rolls.
I think the free style lady would throw me off a bit! lol. What a fun class. Love how you include multi direction moves (really good for fall prevention conditioning right?)

Have great night all. We just ordered in some food. nom. nom.

Oh Elsie, honestly I can't watch her and the other ladies want her to stay off to the side. She throws people off including me.

All my workouts are varied other wise the movements are too limiting. We all have fun. At one point I went off the stage because one of the ladies didn't want her face on camera so I assured her that her face wouldn't be seen.[emoji3]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.