Daily Check-in, Friday, March 29, 2024

Good morning girls!

Today's workouts:

KCM-Build & Burn-Cardio Core- Premix: Cardio Core w/ Upper Body Intervals - 30 min.
Interval Timer App workout- Jump Rope & Biceps Pyramid - 17 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training # 74- 10 min. Rowing & Whole Body Weights EMOM

That's it for me.........enjoy your day....

I hope to do a workout Sat. morning as planned, but Sunday will be a rest day.....

Good Morning Everyone,

I took a much needed rest day yesterday. Today I did a mix of Cathe Live Iron Upper Body (45 minutes) and added on 15 minutes of Boho Beautiful Yoga.

Today is a holiday here - Good Friday. Is it a holiday for everyone else? I am working all day and have a full caseload of clients to see (and Monday). I will take most of the weekend off but work tomorrow morning. My DH and DD's are off which is so nice for them all.

Great job this morning, Linda! Jump rope and biceps sounds fun!!!!

Anita - I am so sorry to read your news. You've been struggling! We all love our fitness world so to have anything interfere with it - even our own aches and pains - it's so frustrating and sad. You sound like you're figuring it all out one step at a time. Thanks for checking in again. You've been missed.

I read all of your check-in's from yesterday. Great job peeps!

Have a lovely day my friends in fitness.

Nice mix, Siobhan, with CL Iron Upper Body & Boho Yoga….yes, it’s Good Friday here
as well, and of course, Easter Is Sunday….

Of course, the JR & Biceps I did this morning was a workout I created in the Int. Timer
app, but I know you like biceps as well, You might check out on YT, the CrossRope
6 min. JR & Biceps 6 min. Workout…. I do it often, it’s pretty simple, but I like it.
just search “CrossRope dumbbells”, and look for the one that says 6 min.Beginner
Jump rope & dumbbells , it may be the very first one that comes up.

Sorry for the drive by. My head is going in circles with a few things we’ve got going here.

Today was a Restorative day. I did STS 2.0 Total Body Stretch with added Fascia Flossing - a total of 40m

Hi ladies,

Good Friday to you all!

Today I came to the gym and did 64 minutes on the elliptical and 10 minutes of floorwork and standing abwork, legwork and glutes with a short stretch.

Hubby took the day off. I am beat!

Nice workouts all around ladies!!

Have a great Easter weekend!

He has risen!!

He has risen indeed!

Happy Good Friday ladies:)

It's one of those days I need to start the day running and I'm already behind. So, sadly I will need to do a drive by check- in.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength -Live WORKOUT WITH ME!- 30 Min Full Body Streng. Training w/ Dumbbells= 37 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Copy of REVIVE WEEK 3 LIVE | 60 min Indoor Cycling Class= 63 Min

I read all your check in posts for today, great job on everyones workouts . You ladies are getting it done and flat out awesome, High fives WTG!!

Anita- I can't help but think about your check in yesterday. Here's a link for Bob & Brad Licensed phycal therapists andthey have lots of videos that are helpful. I myself used his video's for physical therapy exercises for my arm I broke about 3 or 4 years ago. Here's the link for herniated or Bulging discs exerises that can help. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Bob+&+Brad+Exercises+for+bulging+disc just pick the one that works for you. ;)

Have a blessed and Happy Easter weekend;)

Nora

Anita- I can't help but think about your check in yesterday. Here's a link for Bob & Brad Licensed phycal therapists andthey have lots of videos that are helpful. I myself used his video's for physical therapy exercises for my arm I broke about 3 or 4 years ago. Here's the link for herniated or Bulging discs exerises that can help. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Bob+&+Brad+Exercises+for+bulging+disc just pick the one that works for you. ;)

Have a blessed and Happy Easter weekend;)

Nora
I love Bob & Brad! I’ve watched their stuff many times. Thank You for thinking of me!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.