Daily Check-in, Friday, March 1, 2024

Good morning ladies!

Today's workouts:

FitTower- "Slim & Trim" - 37 min.
KCM- Cardio Fit- dvd mix of both workouts on dvd- 25 min.

That's it.....laundry & store today ....have a good one!

Good Morning Everyone,

I took a rest day yesterday as I had worked out for 7 days straight and needed a break. Today I did Cathe's latest live (no cool down) and added on 20 minutes of 2.0 single body part for triceps. Time to stretch.

Everyone got in a workout yesterday, it seems. Yeah :)

Anita - congrats on your recent accomplishment(s)!

Nice mix this morning, Linda - a FitTower workout and KCM!

Have a great day everyone.

Way to start off March, ladies!

Linda: WTG with
FitTower- "Slim & Trim" - 37 min.
KCM- Cardio Fit- dvd mix of both workouts on dvd- 25 min.

No scenic walk today? I love those. Where are you going next?

And Siobhan:
For sure you need a rest day! Glad you took one and recharged. Well done with
Cathe's latest live (no cool down) and 20 minutes of 2.0 single body part for triceps + stretch.

I’ve done my Drs recommended stretches for two days now and my back and hip are a *little* better. I added the cobra option you suggested and that does seem to help. I also added in STS 2.0 Mobility 1 yesterday as well as just some stretches and poses that felt good.
Thanks for the recommendation!

STS 2.0 Mobility 1 was probably the most helpful out of all the things I’ve tried so far. But it was after I did my step workout, so I was nice and warm. I’m going to keep tinkering with it and see what shakes out.

This does have me even more optimistic about the new Mobility Series Cathe is working on. Hoping she does some body parts premixes. Lots of people have “problem areas” they need to target. A premix for lower back and/or hips would be a Godsend. But I know women in their menopausal years who have problems with frozen shoulder and bad knees (because of hormonal changes) and I know many could benefit from targeting those … Anyway — really happy to see this series come to fruition. It proves Cathe listens to her customers and anticipates their needs.

Today is up for grabs. I’m inclined to just do some brisk walking and more Mobility — maybe 1+2 for a complete workout. I have school, groceries, and a conference tonight that I have to leave for at 430 PM. It lasts until 9PM and it’s an hour away. I won’t be home until late. So I’m not thinking I’ll be hitting the gym terribly hard today. I need to stay awake!

Conference continues all day tomorrow, so Saturday will likely be a repeat of today — light work and walking. But we will see what I can squeeze in.

My main goal is clean eating at a calorie deficit (for me that translates into about 1580 calories). Even without strenuous exercise, I should make progress that way. I’m 2 lbs from Onederland and then about 40lbs from goal. So this is a long haul kinda thing. Hoping to have reached my dream around Christmas — fitting back into my wedding dress. (I know that sounds corny, LOL, but I love that dress and my 20th wedding anniversary is in 2025. It would be a thrill to surprise my husband.)

Happy weekend! I may or may not be back before Monday. Many blessings!

Nice workout Siobhan with CatheLive & triceps…..sounds great! I have a CatheLive on
tap for tomorrow!

Anita, enjoy your day…workout or not….sounds like it will be busy and a busy weekend
too…
No scenic walk today? I love those. Where are you going next?
Hee hee….it’s a surprise!!! :):). Looking at next week’s schedule, it looks like I will
be rowing in Boston & Calif. & taking a walk in Italy. Geez, I’ll have “jet lag” for sure :)

When I got married, back about 52 years ago, I wore my sister’s wedding gown. :)
It fit perfectly…. I don’t think anything had to be done to it, except cleaned, etc.

Hi ladies,

Today I stayed home and went searching for something new kinda for me to do. I found a lady doing a kickboxing class but only lasted 26 minutes, she started doing balance exercises and she still needed to do it all on the other side but I wasn't feeling it.

So I decided to look up Les Mills Body Combat and found a 31 minute Kick Start workout that was very good and I wore my boxing gloves. So roughly 57 minutes of a kickboxing workout for today.

So not bad for an 'I don't know what I want to do ' kind of day.

Nice workouts, I wore my mother's wedding gown that I had altered to fit me.

Have a great weekend!

Good afternoon everyone! Great workouts for all.

Today is a Restorative day for me. I did Slings Myofascial Advanced Basically Core 24m.

Happy Friday ladies;)

Linda- Great workouts today with:

FitTower- "Slim & Trim" - 37 min.- WTG Nice one!
KCM- Cardio Fit- dvd mix of both workouts on dvd- 25 min.- Love KCM's Cardio Fit- lots of fun options.
Laundry Max
Grocery Shopping Max

After all of that go and have a fun day, do something just for you;)

Siobhan- Yes, you definitely needed a rest day, so good for you doing that, it's important. Good job on today's workout with:

Cathe's latest live (no cool down) - I bet it was challenging & fun. Good on you getting it done;)
added on 20 minutes of 2.0 single body part for triceps -Bravo
Plus adding on your own stretch
High fives & WTG

Enjoy the rest of your Friday ;)

Anita- So glad that between doctors stretches and STS2.0 Mobility 1 was helpful and offered some reflief. Have fin at the conference. Good job on today's workout with:

light work and walking- good call and nice way to change things up. Have a blessed day/weekend;)

Annette- Nice one to try out a couple of new kickboxing workouts today. One with a lady doing kickbox on YT, and Les Mills Kick Start.
Great job on both kickboxing workouts today combined total is 57 Min of awesomeness.. So cool you did Les Mills Combat Kick Start, that's a fun one.
Have a blessed Friday;)

Lannette- Nicely done today with:

Restorative workout day- Advanced Slings Myofascial Advanced Basically Core 24 Min. Bravo! Those restorative recovery workouts are nice and an important one I need to remind myself
to that those active recovery/ restorative workout day are important to fit in workout schedule as well.
Well done and WTG, awesome workout. Have a great day;

Here's today's workouts:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- FIRE FORTY FIVE-45 Min Rhythm Ride Indoor CycLing Workout+ 45 Min= 45 Min

Les Mills Pump - Pump Challenge = 28 Min
Les Mills CXWorx - Release 8= 30 Min

Have a blessed day everyone;)

Nora

Great workouts Lannette, Annette, & Nora!

Lannette- with Slings Myofascial Advanced Basically Core 24m

Annette- with 57 min. Of kickboxing including Les Mills Body Combat 31 minute Kick Start workout & another 26 min. one.

Nora- with YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- FIRE FORTY FIVE-45 Min Rhythm Ride Indoor CycLing Workout, Les Mills Pump - Pump Challenge = 28 Min & Les Mills CXWorx - Release 8= 30 Min

alot of Les Mills fans here today!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.