Daily Check-in, Friday, June 14, 2024

Good morning to all!

Today's workouts:

STS 2 Body Parts-Biceps- dvd mix - 26 min.
Interval Timer App- "Jump Rope, Kettlebell, Weight Plate & Dumbbells" - 24 min.

That is it for me......enjoy the day & have a good weekend! "Rest" weekend for me...

Good Morning Everyone,

Sorry about that mix up yesterday Linda. When I post the first thread of "getting us started", I always refresh before posting - just in case. Somehow, I didn't see you had also started a thread. I'm sorry about that. BTW - nice workout mix today! Enjoy your rest weekend!

Today I did an older Cathe Live Superset Upper Body or something. I managed 42 minutes as my mood is still dragging. I didn't do the abs and will do my own stretch after this. It was tough and really good.

Nora - thanks for your response. It's a hard week but every day is getting better and better. Thanks for you words of encouragement. Great big workout from you yesterday too!

Waves to you Annette!

Have a great day everyone.

Hi Siobhan, that’s ok, It’s bound to happen once in awhile:). Great workout this AM!

yes, Siobhan, over time, it does get easier…..but I will have to admit, when I had to
”send CoCo over the Rainbow Bridge” 4 years ago, it was a terrible time for me, I don’t
think I have ever cried so much and felt like doing nothing…my whole world changed
and everything was different…. I couldn’t take outdoor walks anymore, I just could not…
when I got Jack a year later, and started back with outdoor walks, it was still hard to
accept….and do…..when people used to tell me, it gets easier, I couldn’t believe that,
but………it does, over time……having problems now with Jack, I have gone into
”panic” mode, cause I really don’t know what will happen…old thoughts & memories
come back to haunt me. Hang in there…..

Hi ladies,

Nothing was tickling my fancy today and since my theme this week has been cardio kickboxing with a different instructor each day, I was at a loss. None of the instructors I had left to pick from were ringing any favorable bells.

Soooo...I pulled out my own non weighted cardio kickboxing workouts and searched through them.

I finally settled on Killer Kickbox which was basically 45 minutes long, with a lot of fun music like Sandstorm and Handclap and Surfin USA. Half the time I had on my boxing gloves but when handclap came on I ditched them so I could clap along with the song.

So since it is 78 degrees in the house I am a sweaty mess.

Nice workouts ladies!

Great job Annette for finishing out your kickboxing theme workout week. I bet it is fun
to revisit some of your previous classes….

It is pretty hot here today too… and a light rain off & on….supposed to get into the 90’s next week….yuck!

Happy T.G.I.F everyone:)

Linda- Great workout today with:

STS 2 Body Parts-Biceps- dvd mix - 26 min.
Interval Timer App- "Jump Rope, Kettlebell, Weight Plate & Dumbbells" - 24 min.

Have a Wonderful day and enjoy your rest weekend;)

Siobhan- Good jo and very nicely done on today's workout with:

Cathe Live- Superset Upper Body = 42 Min skipped the abs
plus added your own stretch

High fives & WTG!! Have a good day;)

Annette- What fun music on your Kickboxing workout, sounds so fun. Great job on your workout today. Fun Stuff today. WTG & High Fives!!
Have a beautiful day;)

Here's today's workouts:

Leslie Sansone- 5- Day Fit Walk- High Burn Walk= 30 Min wearing 6 pound weighted vest
TaeBo Amped- Core Express= 32 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-minute Low Intensity Interval Training (LIIT) Recovery Ride= 22 Min

Have a fun Friday ladies:)

Nora

Nice Friday workout Nora doing Leslie Sansone- 5- Day Fit Walk- High Burn Walk= 30 Min wearing 6 pound weighted vest., TaeBo Amped- Core Express= 32 Min. &
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-minute Low Intensity Interval Training (LIIT) Recovery Ride= 22 Min

I miss your Tabatacise Friday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.