Daily Check-in Friday, January 3rd, 2023

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to take a rest day today but I am taking one tomorrow so I chose 40 minutes of MPL. Lots of stretching and a bit of sweating. It was good!

Great workouts from us all yesterday. I love reading your workouts as it keeps me accountable and so inspired.

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning..

Siobhan, good workouts…yesterday with Cathe’s LLB & MPL & today with 40 min of MPL….enjoy your rest day tomorrow…

Annette, great job with 42 min. On elliptical (Wow) & 45 min of weights….good long workout session, even with interruptions:). Sometimes that happens…

Nora, a stellar workout yesterday with YT- MPL - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min
ICE- Low Impact Sweat- Basic #4 Wup+ Cardio1 + Cardio 2+ BB + stretch= 56 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- The Hardest Ride Yet = 40 Min

I did do the Walmart & Food Lion run yesterday but no cleaning….:(. Hopefully I will do
my dusting today…. Every time I worry that I haven’t cleaned, I think about what my mom used to always tell me, “Linda, it will be there, it’s not going anywhere”. So true..

This morning was
Hydrow Circuit Training - Rowing & Bodyweight EMOM - 20 min.
CL Functional Fitness Circuit ( this is a longer workout, so I did the warmup & last half of
workout that has the jump rope section in it with stretch). Worked out to be about 30 minutes.

Rest weekend coming up! (I said that last weekend too, but ended up with workouts:) )

Hello to Lannette, hope you can stop by soon!

Hi ladies,

Today I stayed home and did Amy Bento's Kickbox Xtreme forgot how long the cardio is , and it was 70 minutes!! Usually I don't do the whole thing but (ok minus the weight work which would make it even longer) today I did. Yes, even trying things with my foot, foot felt good during the workout for the most part. Started to hurt some after so I put the topical pain reliever on and see if it helps.

Oh and I had on my 2 pound wrist weights for the whole thing. I broke a good sweat.

Nice workouts you two, keep up the good work.

Happy Friday everyone;)

Siobhan- great jobon today's workout with:
40 minutes of MPL. Lots of stretching and a bit of sweating. It was good! Enjoy your Friday and rest day tomorrow. High fives on your MPL workout today;)

Linda- Your mom's advice is 100% right, of course;) Housework will always be there, just get to it when you get to it, no worries.;) Great job on today's workout with:

Hydrow Circuit Training - Rowing & Bodyweight EMOM - 20 min.
CL Functional Fitness Circuit ( this is a longer workout, so I did the warmup & last half of
workout that has the jump rope section in it with stretch). Worked out to be about 30 minutes.High fives & and WTG!!!

Annette- Bravo on your workout today. That is a tough workout with Amy Bento's Kickbox Xtreme & with 2 pound wrist weights. Yes that is s long one, 70 minutes!
So glad to hear your foot is doing and tolerating workingout ok for the most part. Yes, even trying things with my foot, foot felt good during the workout for the most part.
Good call to put on topical pain relief afterwards to help. Double high fives!! Way to be amazing!!:)

Hello's & Waves to Lannette;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- MPL - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min
YT- MLP-Strong & Healthy Shoulders- Mobility Routine (Follow Along)= 12 Min
XTrain- D9- Tabatacise- Premix #3 Tabatas 1-3 + Core #1= 42 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Circuit Waves- 60 minute Indoor Cycling Class = 56 Min

Enjoy a great Friday;

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.