Daily Check-in, Friday, January 26, 2023

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies !

Siobhan, good to hear from you....I am sure a stretch felt good ....take care !

Nora, take care of that wrist.....

Annette, good job at giving Method Pilates cardio a go....I am not a big Pilates fan, so I get it..... a little bit of it can be good.....and also doing Kelly's TLC boxing premix. That's a good dvd......hope your foot feels better. Good luck at the dr.

Today, for me,
IFit "Centennial Park Treadmill Walking Intervals, Nashville, Tenn." - 15 min.
Blender- Perfect 15: Pump-Lower Body - 15 min.
Peloton Low Impact Ride & Post-Ride Stretch - 15 min.
YT- Jump Rope Mom- Jump Rope & Full Body:Bodyweight- 15 min.

Have a good day !

Hi Linda and Cathletes,

I think it's Thursday, Linda. You must be eager for the weekend!

Today I finally worked out. I did a Cathe Live for Upper Body which was really good (45 min) and added on MPL for 18 minutes. I cannot believe how much better I feel. Yeah!!!

Nora - I didn't read you hurt your wrist. I hope it's not a sprain
Annette - KCM! nice

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Whoops! Today is Thursday, my bad! Go with me girls :). Great CatheLive this AM, Siobhan, so glad you were able to workout…..

Hi ladies,

Good to see you working out again Siobhan!! Nice workout for you too Linda.

Today I did 37 minutes on the elliptical and 37 min. of weight work almost all using the cables with the only exception being hammer curls where I uses 20 and 25 pound dumbbells. Then some quick floorwork for abs, and legs and a short stretch.

Gotta run home and change clothes for my doctor's appointment this afternoon.

Have a great day!!

Good morning ladies;)

Linda- hello:) Wow great workouts today with:

IFit "Centennial Park Treadmill Walking Intervals, Nashville, Tenn." - 15 min.
Blender- Perfect 15: Pump-Lower Body - 15 min.
Peloton Low Impact Ride & Post-Ride Stretch - 15 min.
YT- Jump Rope Mom- Jump Rope & Full Body:Bodyweight- 15 min. Awesome job with passport workouts and the variety with the workouts . Great job, WTG and High fives;)

Annette- Bravo on yesterday's with:
good job at giving Method Pilates cardio, and also doing Kelly's TLC boxing premix. Then today with:

Then today with: 37 minutes on the elliptical, weight work almost all using the cables with the only exception being hammer curls where I uses 20 and 25 pound dumbbells, plus quick floorwork for abs, and legs and a short stretch.
WTG great job! High fives;)

Siobhan- did a Cathe Live for Upper Body which was really good (45 min) and added on MPL for 18 minutes. So glad to see you felt better and working out. Yes, MPL is fabulous, I'm a fan now too. The wrist is feeling a bit better and it was a sprain.

Lannette- enjoy your day and be fabulous:)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Movement Paralells Life - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- QUICKLY BURN FAT- Rhythmic Indoor Cycling Class - 20 Min= 26 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 20 min Refreshing Active Recovery Ride= 21 Min
ICE- Low Impact Sweat- Basic #4 Wup+ Cardio1 + Cardio 2+ BB + stretch= 56 Min

Enjoy a blessed pre-Friday:)

Nora

Hi Ladies;)

I just wanted to update my workout. Due to time & wrist I decided to not push it and skip the following workout:

ICE- Low Impact Sweat- Basic #4 Wup+ Cardio1 + Cardio 2+ BB + stretch= 56 Min
I will revisit this again soon.

Have a ggreat evening:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.