Daily Check In, Friday January 22

Conni

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

Today was Cathe Live ICE Chiseled Upper and Lower Body Blast as a sub for Supercuts. Perfect for the day!
Stay safe from the blizzard everyone!!

Hi Conni,

Today I did Qinetic with Isaac - just the standing ab part. i then did XFA arms intensity for like the 4th time. love this short workout. I added on RWH Chest and a 5 minute Sarah Kusch ab workout.

Have a great day everyone. storm coming? i must check the news.

Heyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Happy Friday everyone! I did ICE Chiseled upper body, then went an had acupuncture and chiropractor care! Ohhh man, my knee is on fire.. I get tendonits and I've been struggling with it, well my chiro found a new point of tightness right above my knee cap in one of the quad tendons... she really helped release some stuff I couldn't get at with my foam roller.. some relief!!! :)

Have a great weekend ladies and stay safe if you're in the blizzard area. My boyfriend is over here being bummed we don't have much snow in MN... he wants to go snowmobiling so bad and even upper MN/Canada border does not have much snow.. He's bummed!

Hi gals,

Today was a day when nothing was appealing at home. Oh and my arm is hurting because yesterday I held 3 pound dumbbells in each hand during the taebo workout.

Today ended up being an 11 minute Taebo kick workout then to the gym for the rest which consisted of 32 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of weight work including abs. The gym was closing at 2 due to the impending bad weather.

I am glad I got a workout in.

Have a great day!! Stay safe if you are in the path of the storm.

Hi girls, you all seem to have been working hard, today! Just to make up for it... Today was my rest day! But I did work well yesterday and the whole week through so I both needed and deserved it. Stay warm!

Tonight, got in Strength Only Exercises premix from Xtrain Cardio Legs, 6-7 mins if Pilates prone hamstring/glute work & Icy Core 1 (I like it.....would like it more if it were less crunchy).
Not feeling like my workouts have been very balanced these past couple of weeks ...have to work on that.

Good night.

found a new point of tightness right above my knee cap in one of the quad tendons...
What a great relief right?! I got into some painful but releasing fascial spots under my front hip bone tonight with the ball. I can still feel it releasing now.

Take care all!!

Tonight, got in Strength Only Exercises premix from Xtrain Cardio Legs, 6-7 mins if Pilates prone hamstring/glute work & Icy Core 1 (I like it.....would like it more if it were less crunchy).
Not feeling like my workouts have been very balanced these past couple of weeks ...have to work on that.

Good night.

What a great relief right?! I got into some painful but releasing fascial spots under my front hip bone tonight with the ball. I can still feel it releasing now.

Take care all!!

Yes, it was unbelievably painful, but GOOD!! haha!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.