Daily Check-in, Friday, January 12, 2023

Good Morning Everyone,

Thanks for getting us started Linda.

I had an earlier start today. I did a Cathe Live for Upper Body - stopped at 30 minutes as I intended to do her strong & fit for chest/triceps but obvi clicked the wrong workout. I moved onto 15 minute of hoco which was very challenging (but I love it).

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Good morning...

Well, after your "confessions" for yesterday, I'll add that I did an additional little workout
last evening, a "Cardio Fun" workout of step, low impact, kickbox & jump rope that I created in the Interval Timer Pro app I have on my ipad. It was 29 min. I hadn't done it in awhile,
and I changed some of the combos in it before I ran thru it I start my music
on the ipad before starting the workout and it plays thru the app workout. Fun stuff!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Barbell & Plates: Upper Body & Standing Core" -26 min.
Blender Add-on: "Jump Rope & Squats" - 12 min.
Hydrow App~18 min. Mix consisting of: 5 min. Muscle Engagement Warmup Row,
1 min. "Boys in the Boat" Challenge Row, 1 min. Squat Challenge, 1 min. "The Cut"
Challenge Row, 5 min. Core Strength with Foam Roller & 5 min. Post-Row Mobility
with Foam Roller.

Just for info, Hydrow was connected to that movie that came out on Christmas Day,
"The Boys in the Boat" about a rowing team years ago. I think it was directed by
George Clooney. Apparently the Hydrow team went to Seattle, WA where all
that took place, and filmed a bunch of rowing workouts. That's your "Did You Know"
facts for today!

Enjoy the day!

Big high fives Siobhan and Linda!

I *DID* get STS Week 2, Disc 5, Back and Triceps — 58 minutes — done this morning. It was rough. But I hit 95% of my targets.

I put MIC in the DVD player in the dungeon and cued it up for the beginning. I figure if the workout is 70 minutes total, I can do 35 mins today and 35 mins tomorrow and hit my goals this week. … But we will see. Today is Hubby’s Birthday! So we are busy.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Yay on getting STS Week 2, Disc 5, Back and Triceps — 58 minutes — done this morning.
Good for you!

Tell hubby Happy Birthday! :)

Today was 60 minutes on the elliptical doing the Fat Burn mode and doing 2 minutes forward and then 2 minutes backwards.

Then 20 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes.

Our 34th anniversary is tomorrow!!

Have a great weekend!!

Annette, nice 60 minutes on the elliptical & 20 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes.

Happy 34th Anniversary tomorrow. :)

enjoy the weekend!

Happy T.G.I. F ladies:)

Sorry, I'm running late today. I just found out that we are under Ice Storm Warnings Winter Advisory and Power Outtages are to be expected.
I'm rushing to post this before I run to shower. I'm sorry once again for being late and no personals I like to do as usual.
I will say Linda, Siobhan, Anita, and Annette. Congrats and high fives on all your workouts today, awesome stuff girls;)

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Combat- Combat Live= 34 Min
Les Mills Combat- Lower Body Lean Out= 30 Min
Les Mills Combat - Inner Warrior Stretch & Strengthen = 20 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20 min Pop Themed HIIT Cycling Class = 21 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-minute Low Intensity Interval Training (LIIT) Recovery Ride= 22 Min

Have a blessed eveing ladies;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.