Daily Check in Friday Jan 4th, 2019

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did a workout blender W/O of STS squat rack legs + low impact cardio segments mixed in. I worked out for 50 minutes.

Have a great day friends.

Hi all

Today was KCM Boxing and Legs along with a Raw Core add on. Kelly does 6 abs exercise with 10 push inbetween in abs set. It was awesome.

Have a great day!

Top of the morning ladies!
45 minute elliptical today. I don't have a treadmill at home--but I do have a Lifefitness elliptical that I love & have found that it works as a suitable exchange for running indoors when I'm unable to go outside. I'll need to bundle up & venture outside for my long runs, but for now just setting up a base.

Off topic a bit. But do any of your ladies subscribe to Podcasts?

Melanie - I do not subscribe to Podcasts but my husband does. He loves them for this commute since he takes the train into NYC.

Hi gals,

Today I taught my Interval 1 workout to 6 ladies for about 62 minutes, ran over a bit with the cooldown. Definitely, some moves that my shoulder just doesn't like to do now,sigh.

But that workout is tough on anybody.

Then like a dummy I went and did 45 minutes on the elliptical and was talking myself through it after only 20 minutes. But I pushed through and finished all 45 minutes.

No subscription to Podcasts here.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OMG Melanie, that's all i listen to! I following the following:
Podcast the office - obvi about the office (tv show)
A course in What - a course in miracles
ear hustle (outstanding)
feeling good (david burns)
anything that is about tarot reading
lots of psychotherapy/psychology podcasts
in our time philosophy

what does your husband like?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.