Daily Check-In, Friday, February 2, 2024

Getting in the Way-Back Machine in honor of Groundhog Day and doing the original IMAX. I don’t actually think I have ever done that one all the way through! So this should be fun. Will probably abbreviate for time, but will let you know.

My lower back has been mad at me with all this step, so today will probably feature at least one portion of Stretch Max as well.

Happy Friday!

Good morning girls! Good one Anita! I just heard them say on the radio that the
prediction is coming up around 7:30am. Sorry your back is hurting, I always have
issues with my lower back, matter of fact, I went to chiropractor on Wednesday....
Good luck with original Imax. I don't think I've ever done the whole thing either.
Have a good one!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "All About: Pullovers, Bench Presses, and Barbell Curls" - 21 min.
Peloton- 30 min. Upper Body Treadmill Bootcamp

Enjoy the day girls!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did 2 Move with Nicole Pilates workouts. One was 35 minutes and the other 15 minutes. My core feels fried. It was a nice break from weights and cardio. My shoulders are hurting from Hoco which I want to return to!

Nice workout this morning, Linda - a mix of cardio and weights. Working my biceps is one of my fav's.
I hope you get in your workout Anita
Waves to you Nora and Annette
Lannette - Wowza. No internet and you are really in a forest. Are there neighbours nearby?

Have a wonderful day friends.

IMAX, first half, complete. It actually took an hour this morning between having to stop for children and having to rewind for clarity. The original is really fun, actually! Not super complicated, like 2 and 3, but complex enough to be a good time. The blasts are simpler but still really effective. I like this one! Will see if I can finish it up later on, and of course get that Stretch Max routine in.

Hi ladies,

Got up later than I wanted so got a late start to my workout. I went to the gym for an elliptical workout. While I was doing my elliptical my friend that lost her partner on January 1st showed up. It was so great seeing her at the gym again. So she hopped on the elliptical next to me. She opted for a 20 minute preset time. I finished my 50 minutes that I had started before she came over. But she was still talking so I restarted the elliptical trying to match her time and it ended up being another 20 minutes!! So I did 70 minutes on the elliptical and then finished with 20 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a stretch.

Then we talked for about another hour before leaving the gym.

So my legs should feel it later on.

Nice workouts ladies.

Last edited:
Happy Groundhog Day! Here’s to an early spring!

Nice workouts for everyone today!
Wowza. No internet and you are really in a forest. Are there neighbours nearby?

Yes, we have three neighbors who live here full time and three that visit, though rarely. I edited the picture that I posted to preserve their privacy. Our lots are about the size I edited to or a bit larger but within easy walking distance. The property across the street goes through to the State forest so very private.

Restorative day for me today. I did STS 2.0 Total Body Stretch. I love that one.

Cardio day at the gym Annette doing 70 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes & stretch. WoW!

Lannette, a fine relaxing workout with STS 2.0 Total Body Stretch. That is a nice one !

Waves to Nora!

Hi girls, Happy ground hog day!

Today is my Wedding Anniversary, on Ground Hog's day, very memorable. Anyways we've been married 38 years.
I had a hectic morning and an afternoon haircut squeezed in a quick workout and I am now doing a drive by check in.

Awesome workouts today ladies, High fives:)

Here's today quickie workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-minute Low Intensity Interval Training (LIIT) Recovery Ride= 22 Min

Have a great evening;)

Nora

Happy Anniversary Nora! Good job getting YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-minute Low Intensity Interval Training (LIIT) Recovery Ride done in your busy hectic and happy day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.