Daily Check in Friday February 12, 2016

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Today I did RWH - Legs + Qinetic - Shay's lower body something or other.

I will be taking a few rest days as I will be hanging out with the family this long weekend. I'll be back at it on Tuesday. I will check in if I manage anything.

Elsie - you are amazing getting up at that hour. My fav. time of the morning is around 4:30. Love being up early when everyone else sleeps. Not sure why.

Have a great day everyone. It's freezing here.

siobhan

Hi ladies,

Today was Leslie Sansone's Just Walk the 5 mile walk, I did hold 2 pound weights in each hand and jogged some with this workout.

Then to the gym for abs, then 10 minutes on the elliptical with 5 of that going in reverse, then 35 minutes of weight work and finally 10 minutes on the stair machine. My legs are cooked!!!

Have a great day & weekend!

Hi there, rest day for me, much needed as my legs are fried after yesterdays'STS w/o!!! Raining here and getting a little bit colder. I wish to sleep a lot this w/e.

Hi All,

Today was one of those days where I could easily have missed my w/o. Typical Friday... long day at office, then off to give bball training and a late dinner. Pizza! So boy was I relieved when my son asked if we could do the second Cize w/o again today. Today my teenage stepdaughter even joined in and did the whole w/o with us! Don't think she was as keen on it as my son though, but she hung in there.

Sandy, enjoy your sleeping! So important to overall health. I am so, so grateful to sleep these days as I have been missing out these past almost three years due to nightime noise/construction etc. Never take sleep for granted. lol.

I was very sore from w-o yesterday, so today did some chest/upper body deep stretching with yoga strap, barlates/Linda Woolridge foam roller w-o and just practiced my form on some of Cathe's loop band exercises.

See you all the weekend! Siobhan, see you Tuesday! :) Oh, it's Valentine's Sunday isn't it?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.