Daily Check-in, Friday, December 8, 2023

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning everyone!

Today's workouts:

YT- Angie Fitness- Full Body Sculpting with bands workout - 36 min.
YT-Jump Rope Dudes- Jump Rope & Dumbbells - 21 min.
Peloton- 10 min. Endurance Row & 5 min. Post Row Stretch - 15 min total ( I treated myself
to a month of using the Peloton app, I haven't subscribed to it since back in July) Like I don't have anything to do!!

That's it. Enjoy your Friday & workouts! :)

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did LIS - Afterburn (I didn't do Cathe's stretch as I do my own). That was tough. Thanks for the reminder of AB Anita. I wanted to quit many times but stayed the course.

Nice workout this morning, Linda. I love JRD.
Great workouts yesterday everyone - (sorry you didn't fit your workout in Nora :( )

Have a great Friday!

Nice job with AfterBurn Siobhan! You were brave this morning! :)

yep, I like Jump Rope Dudes too…..although I guess it’s just Jump Rope Dude now!

Hi ladies,

Today I went to the gym and did 60 minutes on the elliptical and 15 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes plus a short stretch.

Then I ran some errands. Nice workouts everyone.

Rest day for me today! Spending a much-needed day off with the fam.

Linda:
Great job!
YT- Angie Fitness- Full Body Sculpting with bands workout - 36 min.
YT-Jump Rope Dudes- Jump Rope & Dumbbells - 21 min.
Peloton- 10 min. Endurance Row & 5 min. Post Row Stretch - 15 min total
And apps are so fun when you just need a little shot of fun and diversion — no explanation needed. Well done!

Siobhan:
My sister! (High five) After Burn is a monster. It’s in my rotation… but I’m putting it off. LOL. You’ve earned yourself some more cool cred and a big congratulations.

Annette:
You’re awesome. I would say take a rest after putting so many points on the board for yesterday’s sled work. But I expect no less than some crazy “active recovery day” from you in 75 mins of a workout. Lol. Do you have radioactive blood, SledGirl?

Waving to Nora!

I’m supposed to to Gym Styles Legs tomorrow, which is definitely enough. But now I’m considering doing After Burn instead for solidarity with Siobhan. :D

Have a great weekend!

You know Anita what is so funny about your radioactive statement is my husband pointed out that we all are radioactive and he is a RSO (Radiation Safety Officer) at a research facility.

And the running joke in our house is that the radiation exposure is what killed all his girl sperms thus the reason we have 3 sons.

All his exposure is low level and he only ever had large-ish doses when he worked in Radiation Waste and that was years ago. ( though it was during our baby making days, hummmmm....)

Hello girls, happy Friday:)

Sorry for the really late drive by check-in. Great job as always ladies WTG and enjoying your evening.

Here's today's workout:

Ripped w/HiiT- Lift It Back, Biceps & Shoulders - Premix- #3 Timesaver Two- No finishers= 38 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- FIRE FORTY FIVE-45 Min Rhythm Ride Indoor CycLing Workout = 45 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Post Workout Stretching - Stay for dessert!= 11 Min
Leslie Sansone- Walk 15- Mile 1= 22 Min

Have a great Friday evening;)

Nora

Nice workout Nora!
Ripped w/HiiT- Lift It Back, Biceps & Shoulders - Premix- #3 Timesaver Two- No finishers= 38 Min., YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- FIRE FORTY FIVE-45 Min Rhythm Ride Indoor CycLing Workout, & Post Workout Stretching - Stay for dessert!= 11 Min &Leslie Sansone- Walk 15- Mile 1= 22 Min

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.