Daily Check in Friday December 21, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

So close to Christmas now. whoa.

Today I did 35 minutes of Cathe's Christmas live workout. I stopped to do 10 minutes of Qigong morning exercises. I've never done Qigong before. It really lightens my body's energy for some reason. I've got to read about this to understand.

Last day of work for me until the 31st - half day (cos I took a vacay day to see my daughter in ottawa). Otherwise, I would have been off straight thru to the 2nd of jan.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Happy Friday. Woot Woot!

So this gal has a UTI, started treatment yesterday. No workout for me today-- combating lower back pain. One of my pharmacists agreed to pick up our mini Christmas Eve shift-- so after 6pm tonight I am off until the 26th. Merry Christmas to me!

CeciFifi-- I don't know what Qigong is. lol

TGIF!!

Ceci - I love all Eastern medicine practices. Qigong is awesome. I am with you - so excited to be off until January 2nd.

Melanie - I used to get UTI's all the time when I was younger. They are a real pain.

Hi Annette.

Today was RWH LI Hiit both workouts plus Abs.

Have a great day!

Hi ladies,

Sorry you are sick Melanie, feel better soon. [emoji40]

So today we had the Christmas Senior Social so good food and bad food none of which I ate.

Then my class did my High Energy Dance circuit workout for about 57 minutes. I had 11 ladies.

Then I did 45 minutes on the elliptical machine some forward and some backwards. Now I am done.

I recieved some gifts but also received $182 in cash. They pretty much covered the cost of my recertification.

So now I am off till the 31st !! [emoji16]

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Always remember that Jesus is the reason for the season!!!![emoji3511]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.