Daily Check In Friday Dec 3

Carmen829

Cathlete
Good morning all - lovin' the coffee this morning. Today its CLX Push 3 for me. I like this phase. I'm trying to get more cardio in tho.

Have a great day. Happy Friday!!!

Carmen.

Hey Carmen,

Lovin' the coffee right now at my desk, that is for sure.

Today was TF Hiit 20, Amy's APX Legs part 2, core and stretch.

"GO HEAVY OR GO HOME"!

TGIF!

I'm impressed Conni! That's a solid workout.

Carmen: I love Push!! I found I could definitely add cardio in that phase.

Annette: I hope your doctor appointment went well.

My lower neck and upper back area are killing me and have been since yesterday morning. I think I strained something and now it is hard to turn my head. I'll just have to do walks with my dog and start fresh on Burn Circuit on Monday. <sigh>

I did the last workout of Meso 2 , back & bicep drop sets.

Now my one week break. I see lot's of TF and spinning in the week to come ! :)

HI all,

Beavs- my appt. went well, I have a slight bulging disc between c2-c3 that is bulging out to the left which is what is actually pinching the nerve since my pain in on the left side of my head. I am to stay on the Lyrica till I have no more symptoms and then wean off of it. It is more of a numbing sensation right now with occasional tinges of pain. Thanks for asking. I also have a slight bulging disc on C6-C7 but that is bulging in the middle and not to one side.

I did a 45 min. Fat Blasting Cardio Taebo workout with weighted gloves on for my cardio today.

Plus since I had done weights in a very long time I am really sore from my workout yesterday. I am however at my lowest weight in about 2 years so I am happy about that.

I have a sub job this afternoon plus I interviewed for a teacher assistant job with the school district that I am anxiously waiting to hear if I got or not.

Have a great day!!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.