Daily Check-in, Friday, August 23, 2024

Good morning!

Today's workouts:

KCM-BoxFit- Workout # 2-Weights - 35 min.
IFit- "30 Second Hiit Intervals" elliptical workout - 15 min.

That's it. Enjoy the day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did Boho Beautiful Yoga for 45 minutes. My body needed a good stretch. It was relaxing.

Nice mix of weights and cardio this morning Linda. Nora and Annette - WTG on your long workouts yesterday. Nice new profile pic Annette. I should update my pic too as this one is from... 2015.

Have a great day everyone.

Well, as far as a workout goes today was an utter fail. I tried too many times to count to get out Blu-ray player to either play a music CD (because I really wanted to do one of my own fun workouts) or a DVD and it would not play either. I kept getting the pink death screen on my TV and every time I had to unplug the player to retrieve my discs.

So I laid out it the sun for 127 minutes, until hubby came home early from work.

So glad to see that someone was able to workout today!

Well, Annette, at least you were able to enjoy the sunshine!!! Sounds like it’s time for a
new DVD player!

Siobhan, nice Boho Beautiful Yoga for 45 minutes this AM

Annette, I clicked on your profile so I could get the full length pic of your dress…and it’s
a very pretty dress & pic.
Glad it worked for you. Background isn't great but the dress before had a high round neckline and even the seamstress said that it made me look broad. She loved the V neck so much more and so do I.

Good afternoon/evening and Happy Friday all!:)

Hi, I know I'm way late for my check in. Today was a active recovery/ rest day for me. I usually just do a workout lesser intensity and ignore the rest day idea.
I did alot of strength training this week and my upper body needed a no weights workout, if I chose to do one. I could not decide and then finally I chose some workouts.
Do to the lateness of my workout I will skip personals today.

Here's today's workouts:

Do to the lateness of my workout I will skip personals today.

Here's today's workouts:

Billy's Boot Camp Elite - Fat Blasting Cardio = 45 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - 30-minute HIGH-BURN Rhythm Indoor Cycling Workout= 30 + 5 Min= 35 Min

Nice workouts today girls. Sorry Annette your Blu Ray was mean today, maybe talk to it about getting a new one will make it shape up, but hey you got to lay out in the sun, so that a nice plus.

Have a great evening girls;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.