Daily Check-in, Friday, August 16, 2024

Good morning to all!

Today's workouts:

Fit Tower- Slim & Trim dvd workout- 36 min.
Blender- "Weights & Plates Abs" -23 min.

That's it. I really enjoy the 3 workouts that came with the Fit Tower......I like the music
in Slim & Trim.. it's different and kind of relaxing to me.........

Have a good day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did more CG for legs - 35 minutes. I added on 10 minutes of 2.0 for triceps and 5 minutes of CG push-ups/dips. I was stretching in between sets.

Linda - nice workout! I have the fit tower and bought it from Cathe's site years ago so it didn't come with those DVDs. I guess they aren't available in the blender?

Nice to see us all checking in yesterday. Lots of cardio from you yesterday, Nora.

Waves to Annette! Sounds like you had a good workout at the gym!

Have a great day everyone.

Nice CG workout this morning Siobhan for legs with 2.0 tricep work & more CG push ups & dips. Quite the mish-mosh! My kind of workout! :)

No, the 3 dvds that came with the Fit Tower are not available in On Demand & the
blender. Wish they were! They are mostly geared towards beginner/low immediate
but I think they are so much fun. Slower paced, not a zillion reps…. And they all clock
in at roughly 35 min or so.

Hi ladies,

Today was 45 minutes on the elliptical at the gym. Then I did 2 leg machines, then some weight work for legs and abs in the ladies room. Plus floorwork for abs and glutes. Plus a stretch, totally 22 minutes. So not bad for a cardio plus some weights for lower body. I even used the stability ball, and I did squats where you pick up the kettlebell and lift it up over your head then put it back down with a squat and pick it up with the other hand and repeat. Not sure how many I did ,the kettlebell was 10 pounds.

So nice variety for me today and it had been a while since I had been on the elliptical. Disappointing that I only got just under 2000 steps while on the elliptical, I had my phone in my pocket during the whole 45 min.

Nice workouts ladies!!

Annette, 45 min on the elliptical is awesome!! Plus your other 22 min weight work too…I do
believe you were in “warrior” mode today!

Hi ladies:)

I wasn't able to workout today as I had a very tough workout session with weights the previous day suffering from extreme fatigue. So I took a rest day, plus family stuff. I will see how Saturday workout and Sunday is always a rest day.

Looks like everyone had a good Friday & workouts as well. Enjoy your Saturday:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.