daily check-in friday august 13th, 2021

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

I'm baaaack!

Today I did Caroline Girvan pyramid legs. It was almost an hour and wowza. I could not keep up with her weight selection at all.

Great workouts this week everyone. And Annette - what an inspiration that woman is. It takes so much courage to leave a stable job and just go for what you want in life. I'm struggling with the same dilemma so thanks for sharing her story a bit.

enjoy your day and workouts friends.

Hi Everyone,

I'm baaaack!

Today I did Caroline Girvan pyramid legs. It was almost an hour and wowza. I could not keep up with her weight selection at all.

Great workouts this week everyone. And Annette - what an inspiration that woman is. It takes so much courage to leave a stable job and just go for what you want in life. I'm struggling with the same dilemma so thanks for sharing her story a bit.

enjoy your day and workouts friends.
WELCOME BACK!!!

Yesterday, was LITE Strong Sets Upper Body and I'm feeling it today!! Might do the mat work from Pyramid Lower Body when I get home today. Mom has her big submission wrestling match with her arch male nemesis tomorrow!

Geoff & Cooper

Hi Siobhan and others,

Today I had 4 ladies and we did my Weights, Cardio and more Weights 1 routine for just over an hour.

Then one of my ladies wanted to follow me around while I did my weight workout. So with showing her things and doing my own thing it was about 40 minutes of actual weight work.

Now I am home and beat.

Have a great day and weekend!!

Glad to see you back Siobhan!!

Hi Siobhan and others,

Today I had 4 ladies and we did my Weights, Cardio and more Weights 1 routine for just over an hour.

Then one of my ladies wanted to follow me around while I did my weight workout. So with showing her things and doing my own thing it was about 40 minutes of actual weight work.

Now I am home and beat.

Have a great day and weekend!!

Glad to see you back Siobhan!!
I keep meaning to ask do you teach a class???

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.