Daily Check In, Friday August 12

Hi gals,

Today it was 87° in the house when I got downstairs. I managed 24 minutes of KCM Total Kickboxing workout then to the gym for 40 of weight work.

Have a great day!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi ladies,

I woke up during the night wondering where I was not sore and decided today would be my rest day instead of tomorrow. In the weekend I have more time and energy.

Today my 2 Tracey Mallett dvds and new Suzanne Bowen arrived. Yeah! I only just ordered them last week. Unfortunately they charged an extra 22 euros upon delivery for taxes and handling. Such a bummer. I normally like Amazon because it's included in the price you pay to Amazon, but not this time! I have checked the European Amazon (UK and DE) and both only have the TM and one was twice the price I paid and the other triple. And the SB one isn't out yet in Europe. So all in all I wasn't cheated... But had I known that much would get charged upon delivery I probably wouldn't have ordered all 3.

I will try to do one Barre w/o at least per week for a while now. I like how they kick my butt and challenge me in a different way than HiiT style w/o's. Some days I want to work hard but I don't want to be jumping all over the place and huffing and puffing.

Excellent workouts today ladies. Conni, I am finding Cathe LIVE addictive! Great job on taking your deserved rest Henriette! Have fun with your new DVDs. The only Tracey I have tried are the ones on BeFit. She looks in incredible shape! I get on a Barre high sometimes, lol, especially with Leah Sarago. I enjoy the short workouts.

So hot here, 33 degrees right now. I did a Stretch It routine for 30 mins & my own yoga and ball fascial massage. We are doing our moving without movers & it has me a bit beaten up I guess. May hire an extra guy (try to get someone looking for some cash from the disabilities clubhouse) to help out some on Sunday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.