Daily Check-in, Friday, April 12, 2024

Good morning to all!

Siobhan, I hope your foot is feeling better this morning.

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Stronger & Fit: Biceps & Triceps" - 27 min.
YT-Live Fitness- Upper Body Kettlebell 5 min. workout
Hydrow Circuit Training #58- 20 min. Rowing & Core Hiit workout

Enjoy your Day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a mix of 2.0 #2 for upper body. I pared it down a bit so it was about 50 minutes. I added on 10 minutes of Boho B. pilates (so tough I collapsed, many times). Toe is soooo purple. Very interesting to see healing happening.

Great to see most of us checking in yesterday. Waves to Lannette and Anita. Drop in anytime friends. We miss you!

Have a great day everyone.

Happy Friday girls:)

Linda- Great job on today's workout with:

Blender- "Stronger & Fit: Biceps & Triceps" - 27 min. - Sounds fierce, love it!
YT-Live Fitness- Upper Body Kettlebell 5 min. workout - Love KB I need to do them more
Hydrow Circuit Training #58- 20 min. Rowing & Core Hiit workout- Rowing sounds like fun, good stuff!

WTG and Double high fives on your workouts:) Have a fabulous Friday;)

Siobhan- Good morning! Great job on today's workout with:

STS 2.0 #2 -Upper Body- shortened it to 50 Min
Plus Boho Beautiful Pilates=10 Min

I'm sorry to about your toe and the purple toe. I'm glad it seems to be healing, that's great. Take it easy and rest. Have a wonderful Friday;)

Hello's & waves to:

Annette- Have a good workout and a great day:)
Anita- How are you doing? I hope fine. Take and be well and stop on by, we miss you;)
Lannette- Hello and good job on taking care of your health & fitness. We miss you and I'm wishing you all the best;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-minute Low Intensity Interval Training (LIIT) Recovery Ride= 22 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 15 min METABOLIC BOOSTING cycling workout = 15 Min
Lauren Brooks- D1 - Kettlebell Incinerator- The Jolt = 12 Min
STS 2- Mobility 1= 20 Min

Enjoy your Friday;)

Nora

Nice little workout this AM Siobhan with your mix of 2.0 #2 for upper body and Boho Pilates. Yes,
when things are healing, they turn red, purple, yellow, etc.

Yay, Nora, on your workout of
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-minute Low Intensity Interval Training (LIIT) Recovery Ride= 22 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 15 min METABOLIC BOOSTING cycling workout = 15 Min good rides!
Lauren Brooks- D1 - Kettlebell Incinerator- The Jolt = 12 Min shorty, but sounds tough
STS 2- Mobility 1= 20 Min Nice mobility workout!

Hi ladies,

Siobhan, that must have been a very heavy phone, hope it heals quickly (the toe that is)

Today I stayed home and did my own MIIT workout from my class. It was tough but such a great sweat fest, I actually did moves from both of the Interval Workouts I had so I did not have to do a move I didn't like. For you newer folks, MIIT is Moderate Intensity Interval Training that I created for the ladies in my class that kept screaming for more and it had to be an hour long. Format is Warm up, then 10 segments of 1 minute of fast aerobic exercise like jumping jacks or jogging, then 2 minutes of a lesser exercise like heel jacks or marching in place, then 2 minutes of weight work ( regular weights for 2 segments, 1 of combos, 1 of unweighted and 1 of bicep popping), after the 10th segment of 1,2,2, there is a cooldown for 5 minutes and you are done.

So my workout was an hour long today. The music I have is selected and then pieced together to stop at 1 minute, resume with a different song for each of the 2, 2 minutes intervals and repeats halfway through.

Nice workouts ladies.

Nice long workout today Annette!

Everyone have a good weekend....rest one for me.....

Waves to Anita (don't forget about us :) ) and Lannette. hope you are doing well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.