Daily Check-in, Friday (again! :) ), January 27, 2023

Good morning all!

Siobhan, hope you are still on the road to recovery !

Great job yesterday, Annette, with your "37/37" workout, 37 min elliptical & 37 min weight
work ! and added in some floorwork to finish!

Nora, you rocked it with YT- Movement Paralells Life - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min, YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- QUICKLY BURN FAT- Rhythmic Indoor Cycling Class - 20 Min= 26 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 20 min Refreshing Active Recovery Ride= 21 Min
ICE- Low Impact Sweat- Basic #4 Wup+ Cardio1 + Cardio 2+ BB + stretch= 56 Min
Glad your wrist is feeling better!

Today, I did
Hydrow-Row & Upper Body EMOM - 20 min.
Peloton 15 min. R&B Treadmill Walk
IFit- "30 sec. Hiit Intervals" elliptical workout- 15 min.
IFit- Recovery Bike Ride in Turkey- 15 min.

Weekend will be "rest" weekend. Enjoy your day & workout(s)!

Good Morning Linda,

Your header made me laugh. Great workout with nice variety!

Today I did Cathe's ICE LIS (one of my all time fav's) and added on 20 minutes of MPL. My goodness doing MPL yesterday really helped me feel more comfortable in my lower body/back - such a deep stretch.

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

Doctor's visit report: my foot looks great and is healing well but, I am probably doing too much thus causing pain. He is prescribing a compounding drug to use as a topical pain reliever. And I am using a pad again to help with shoe pressure as it continues to heal. I go back the 2nd of March for another follow-up.

Today I decided to stay home and I did a CDORNER Cardio Kickboxing which was 32 minutes long. Then I did a 15 minute Taebo off of YouTube. So I got my cardio in.

Might do floorwork later, after my foot calms down.

Great to see gals getting your workouts in today.

Have a great day!!

Happy Friday everyone;)

Linda- Thanks for all the kind words on my workout yesterday. I confess I did have to skip the ICE- LIS workout mentioned.
My wrist was hurting me andit was getting late and still had stuff to do so I skipped that one. I posted my confession yesterday evening.

Cudo's & high fives on your workout today with:

Hydrow-Row & Upper Body EMOM - 20 min.
Peloton 15 min. R&B Treadmill Walk
IFit- "30 sec. Hiit Intervals" elliptical workout- 15 min.
IFit- Recovery Bike Ride in Turkey- 15 min

That sounds fun and challenging, love the variety and of course the bike ride in Turkey, gotta love those now famous passport workouts.;)WTG!!!

Siobhan- Yay your here!!:) So glad you are feeling better. Yes, MPL is always amazing for stretching. I have problems with being tight in hips and glutes. So MPL has made a big difference for me.
I have to confess I have not done a long MPL most of the ones I do are typical short ones and the longest is approx. 20 min or so.

Double high fives & bravo's on your workouttoday with:
Cathe's ICE LIS (one of my all time fav's) and added on 20 minutes of MPL. My goodness doing MPL yesterday really helped me feel more comfortable in my lower body/back - such a deep stretch. Bravo & high fives awesome workout.

Annette- So glad the doctor was pleased with how your foot is looking & dealing. Sorry to hear about their being pain. I'm glad your doctor did give you prescription a topical one for your foot, I hope that does the trick.

Nicely done on today's workout with:

CDORNER Cardio Kickboxing which was 32 minutes long. Then I did a 15 minute Taebo off of YouTube. So I got my cardio in.
Might do floorwork later, after my foot calms down. It's okay to modify or to skip a workout when dealing with pain. Just rest your foot if it's bothering you. Take care and sending you healing prayers.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20 minute HYPED UP HIIT Cycling Workout!= 22 Min
Perfect30 Perfect Flow: Timesaver-Mobility Basics Stretch= 21 Min
LITE- Metabolic Blast= 42 Min
ICE- Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox- Timesaver #4 5 Gone Segments= 36 Min

Enjoy a fantastic Friday ladies;)

Nora
ps. Healing prayers and well wishes:)

Nora, you still got a good workout in, even without LIS!

good job today with
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20 minute HYPED UP HIIT Cycling Workout!= 22 Min
Perfect30 Perfect Flow: Timesaver-Mobility Basics Stretch= 21 Min
LITE- Metabolic Blast= 42 Min
ICE- Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox- Timesaver #4 5 Gone Segments= 36 Min

good work Annette with CDORNER Cardio Kickboxing which was 32 minutes long. Then I did a 15 minute Taebo off of YouTube. Sounds like great news at the dr too!

Siobhan, I see you got in LIS & MPL…..Great!

enjoy your weekend girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.