Daily Check - in Fri May 5

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning!

Today is PS Legs and Abs and some cardio if time permits.

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend!

Good Morning Jane - Hi Everybody!!

Today is PS Back/Bi/Abs :)

DH took the day off & it's Friday!!!!

Hope you all have a great day!!:)

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

:7 :7 :7 :7 TGIF:7 :7 :7 :7

My back is feeling really good. Today I'm going to do LowMax and CM#1.

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Hey girls. Have fun with your work outs! :)

Today is a gym day for me. I'm going to bust out one of the ITrain work outs I downloaded. I have a choice between a 40 min treadmill or a 40 min elliptical work out...decisions decisions!:7

I also have to do abs...never got around to doing them yesterday.:-(

It's gonna be 80 here today! YEAH! :D

TGIF!:+

Good Morning Ladies:) Steady state cardio today so I'm thinking StepWorks.

Jane, it looks like you're back in the swing now!

Becky enjoy your day with Hubby, do you have a 'honey do' list or plans for the day?

Wendy have fun at the gym and enjoy your balmy weather.

Tammy, YIPEE! I'm so glad that your back is better!

Happy Friday everyone:)

Take Care
Laurie :)

This MAY be a chin-up day, we'll see. If not today, then tomorrow. Teaching one Pilates class later, and will get in an hour of walking. I had been taking Fridays off from and cardio, but know I need to at least walk to be able to get in the 10,000 steps every single day. I have to do that to keep from gaining weight.

Happy Friday, all!

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain ;-)

Happy cinco de Mayo all! Everyone sounds so happy and fit! Tammy, I'm glad your back is better. Yesterday was shoulders, abs and about 30 min of cardio. Today is bicep day and I'd love to try a 30-40 min run. Have a great day all above and all below.

Good morning ladies,

I did timesaver #3 this morning because I have time the rest of the day. Cookie Lee party tonight. Anyway, the morning is a much better time to workout. I wish I could do it every morning.

I also have a question for you ladies. I have the body blast series. How would you rotate them? I am new at this and REALLY want to lose weight. I would love any input.

Hannah

Laurie,

It's honey do day AND plans!! We have men here now looking at the patio in the back because tomorrow they are taking it out and DH will be building a deck in it's place. The plan is to cover it and eventually screen it in.

Also it's a waiting day.......HH Gregg is coming to service the TV. But you wait all morning for them to call and then they give you a 3 hour window of when they'll come out.
Somewhere in there we have errands to do and also want to fit in a good walk on the bike path or on trails at the state park!
Lunch out might be nice too..... :9 ;)

SOMEWHERE in there I need to fit in my workout too!:eek:

HAPPY Friday to you!

Happy Friday, everyone!

Well, so much for yesterday's workout. PMS floored me - I get this weird total body exhaustion sometimes, and I know better than to try to work out when that hits. So I was in bed by 8:15!!! :eek:

And today is my scheduled day off, because I'm meeting a friend and her girls after work to celebrate her oldest's adoption day. Of course that means dinner out!

Maybe next week will be better. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Hi everyone!

Today was SS Shape it Up, nice change of pace. I should be getting my Amy Bento DVDS today, so I will report on those next week.

Saturday - Step workout and coremax 1.
Sunday - Hi/lo Cardio Pump

Monday - Kickmax

Have a good day and weekend!

Hi ladies... Wow you were hard to find! I know it's been awhile since I checked in.

Hi Tammy, Carole, Wendy, Jane, Kate, Shannon, Anette, Shelly, Becky, Dutchie (doing this from memory sorry if I missed anyone). Sure there a bunch of new folks too.

I saw my Personal Trainer friend last night (son's coach) and I felt VERY guilty that I hadn't been working out so I had a very good KPC workout last night!

My son's health issues and 5 days in the hospital... has been such a focus I'm trying to get back again.

Hope to be joining you folks regulary.

Sounds like a busy, productive day. Those service waiting windows can be pretty annoying. What a great time to be doing your deck, you'll have all summer to enjoy the fruits of the labour. Enjoy your jam packed day with Hubby:)

Take Care
Laurie

Good morning fit ladies

Tammy, I am glad your back is better!

Robyn, thanks for checking in and keeping us posted. You and your family are in my prayers...

I'll be doing PUB Back and a 6 mile run..

Have a great friday!

Hi everyone,

Well, life got insanely busy yesterday, and I didn't get a chance to do Power Hour. I think Wednesday's workout was the last one until we get into the new house. I hate taking multiple "rest" days, but I'm telling myself that this is a good time to let those nagging, mild aches and pains clear themselves up. My joints may appreciate the break, but I'm not so sure about my mental health. Exercise is my stress relief; my "attitude adjustment hour", if you will :)

Hannah - I *love* the Body Blast Series. They are my favourite Cathe workouts, due to their very high "fun factor." Be sure to explore the zillions of premixes on the dvds; they are exceptional. Here's a link to a 4-week rotation that Cathe posted, using only the BB workouts. It's the December, 2003 rotation. If this link doesn't work, then go to the Rotations Forum and search for "December Rotation: Body Blast Series":

http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=688&mesg_id=688&page=2

Nice workouts everyone! The computer gets dismantled later on today. I'll hopefully have my umbilical cord reattached within a couple of days.

Cheers!
Sandra

Morning ladies. Today was my rest day. I got to sleep in for an extra hour and half and it felt WONDERFUL!

Fitzina - To answer your question from yesterday. I got my graph weight loss tracker from 3fatchicks.com. If you go on there and sign up for their forums and then create your profile, it is in there.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Katie

Good morning friends. It is a great day today because it is my middle childs 6th b-day. I bought her a new pink dress and she looks like an angel. There is something about a little girl in a long dress...so sweet and innocent. Anyway, I am doing Muscle Max and I am having a very small piece of cake and WILL NOT FEEL GUILTY:) :) Have a great day friends and a great weekend.

Susan

Happy birthday to your DD, Susan. This is my DH's birthday too!

You go ahead and have that cake, you won't be the only one!}(

Hi all,

I did CTX Kickbox cardio only with weighted gloves today!

Down like a pound and a half this morning so that was encouraging.

Have a great day!!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.