Daily Check in Fri Jan 18th

mom2five

Cathlete
Hello Ladies.
Yesterday was a rest day, got just 5 hours of sleep because of our late night in Chicago watching Hamilton. It was worth it! Loved it!
Today 3 mile run. Need to revamp my sleep schedule so I get up earlier. I'm feeling so rushed in the mornings.

Hi all

Today was Metabolic Blast from the new series. I really did not real like working out this morning so it was perfect.

Melanie - how far are you from Chicago? It that the closest large city to you? I wake up at 6 to get my workout in before work but I only have me to take care of :) Do you have a nanny to help with the kids?

We are in Milwaukee suburb— 2 hours from Chicago. I currently get up at 6am— but will revamp to 5:30. No nanny— but kids go to school!!

Hi ladies,

Everything is hurting today. But I had 8 ladies for my Interval 2 class and we were spent by the end of the hour.

Then I did 12 minutes on the stair machine and 35 minutes on the elliptical doing 1 minute backwards and 2 minutes forward the whole time. My knee is screaming at me now!!.[emoji44]

I really want to do weights too but I am beat at the moment.

More snow is coming our way [emoji50].

Have a great day and workout!![emoji300][emoji3511][emoji300][emoji301]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

Sorry to be MIA but I have not worked out in 9 days! I caught a bug that went through my house. I still have it but am on the tail end of it. Phew! Today I finally tried Cathe's new workouts. I did stacked upper body + pyramid biceps or something. I really enjoyed it. I tried both of her stretches.

Great to see y'all keeping up with your workouts. I think snow is on the way for us too, annette. we've had some dustings and it's been cold but then again - it's january.

I hope to see you all tomorrow for a short workout. i have to ease back into things.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.