Daily check-in 4.13.18

tlc93

Cathlete
Good morning everyone. Anyone suspicious?? Friday 13th is upon us....

Today I did Cathe Live Booty Max that she just did. All I can say is WOW!! I loved it and it went immediately into the favorites file. It had a very nice cardio effect.

Annette I hope your injuries are healing. Henriette I really hope you and your family start feeling better soon. You're pretty active, your workouts will be there when you're ready. Siobahn, I hope work is going well and you're enjoying the Tarot cards. Elsie, how are you? Linda, we miss you. Missy keep on stepping girl! So much fun right?

Peg, I was born on a Friday the 13th and so was my youngest son, married on the 13th just not a Friday. I have no problems with it.

Today I taught my Variety Circuit to 7 ladies for about 55 minutes. Then I did 2 rounds of dumbbell chest press, overhead triceps and concentration curls using 20 pounds.

Have a great day and workout![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I did another Yvette Bachman workout - back and biceps + cardio

I am not spooky about Friday the 13th. My youngest DD loves horror movies though and spent the evening with her friend watching movies.

See you all today :)

Hi girls, been trying to read your posts, I have been pretty much trying to do a workout each day.....things still about the same, not totally sure what we are dealing with here, trying to keep positive thoughts but not very
Successful with that. Everyone take care.....

Hey there girls, just read through your week and you all sound quite active. Awesome!! No check-in from Blender Babe Linda ......Hi Linda, hope you're feeling alright. : ) Hope your work week has been nicer Siobhan ......so cute about your DD! There was nothing freaky about our Friday here. Annette, nice variety with your classes ....you must be beat now. Way to go Missy .... sounds your cardio/heart loves you! lol. Peg, the Booty Max looks tough! Looking forward to trying it out. I really have not been using LIVE enough. I'm definitely like you with changing my barbell or any weights ....do not keep up with Cathe!! Henriette, nice steps this week. They DO COUNT! Hope you are having more energy this weekend.

I, too, have had quite a hectic week with errands etc. and have been feeling rotten as not much sleep at all since Friday. Ended up falling down and smacking my face on Wednesday cause I had vertigo for a long while. Doh!! Anyclumsy, did two workouts. One was basically a Cathe LIVE punching/box warm-up and one set of exercises but was spent so moved on to my DIY barre with loop band. Yesterday had some more spunk & did a Tracy Steen (youtube) again. It was compound circuits (4) and it was real tough. Glad I got something in. Been doing a lot of practical lifting too.

Hope your Saturday is fun!

Oh, Linda, you just posted!! That's funny .....just thinking about you. Sending your Coco ((my strongest health vibes.))

Hi ladies,

Check in was missing from my feed yet again.

Friday I managed a short workout after all. I did Bonus Step from KCM Strength & Stamina. Really enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.