Daily check-in 3.1.18

tlc93

Cathlete
Hi ladies! WOW! It's March already, seems weird. I hope everyone is doing well. Today I did Cathe Live "Oh my glutes". I absolutely loved it. I favor lower body workouts over upper body and this one has a nice cardio effect to it. Yes Henriette it went immediately into my favorites file. Gotta run but I'll check back later!

Hi gals,

Today I went to the gym and did 32 minutes on the elliptical machine and then did 38 minutes of weight work for triceps, and floorwork abs and legs. Even tried using the bosu for abs. I also used the body bar for legs.

I am losing inches like crazy. Ribcage measurement is down to 33.5 inches from 38 inches. My hubby touched my leg last night in the bed and said it felt skinny.

Have a great day and workout![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Annette what did you think of doing abs on the BOSU? I love doing abs on the stability ball because it works wonders. When I first did it on the BOSU I was humbled. Similar but different and it seriously worked my core.

Well, Peg, it definitely had a more spring back effect. I only did crunches and opposite elbow to knee which felt weirder than the normal crunch. Guess I will see how my abs feel later. I am doing one body part per day for weights this week and my triceps are already sore. Tomorrow will be my class and then shoulder work.

Hi Everyone,

Today I did a short Yvette Bachman workout + 10 minutes of Mike Donavanik KB workout. Short but good. I took two rest days. Just so much going on. I never used to take so many rest days but my life is a bit out of balance these days. My doing entirely.

Good workouts everyone. My something else tonight was a low impact aerobic workout off of YouTube.
A refreshing change! I am really enjoying my 3 part rotation (Cathe, Kelly, Something else). It keeps things
Changing, and full of variety! It helps me to use Cathe, Kelly and my dvds, mixes, cardio equipment, YouTube and other "Toys", so I feel like every thing is getting used, and there's no boredom, for sure!

Have a good night!

Oh and if they can have HIIT (high intensity interval training) then I can coin MIIST (moderate intensity interval senior training). What cha think?

Hi all,

Thursday Mick did not want to go to sleep so I didn't manage a whole workout. I did about 20min of 21DFX lower Fix. What I did was good and I would have liked to finish it, there were 14min left when I stopped, but it just wasn't happening with an unhappy baby.

So no complete workout and then a real rough night's sleep. Today (Friday) will be tough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all, I did Low Impact Circuit today. Only 6" step.....felt good!

It's spring break at my school. I have no homework so I can work out a bit more and craft! My husband's granddaughter is being dedicated on Sunday so I have to come up with a gift.

Henriette, I do remember those days with the little ones. I am reminded of them when I spend time with my husband's grandchildren. I love holding them but I never did well with broken sleep. It does go fast though!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.