Daily Check In 2-24

Hi everyone!

Ok just finished GS Back, shoulders & biceps.....WOW!! That was one hell of a burner}( }( !! I will really be feeling this tomorrow...wait no forget that I think I am already feeling it!!! Then I did about 1/2 hr of L&G.....I'm SOO done:7!!

Sandra, love that baby ticker!!! Get as much rest as you can, just know I'm thinking about you!

Jes, great job on the imax3 premix!! You go girl;) }( :7!!

Great workouts everyone!!

Good evening ladies!!

Sounds like everyone has had a busy day working out!

Today was a cardio only day

Christi Taylor's, Solid gold cardio: 50 minutes
Bootcamp: cardio premix
Muscle endurance: Abs only

My hubby is on board with working out and lifting!! I am very excited and proud of him!! He has a weight lifting journel and everithing!!! Plus he is now talking about buying a power tower..Wahoooooooo!!
Today we went to GNC and bought some Designer whey protein powder..that stuff taste pretty good. I also signed up for Oxygen magazine..I really want that Abs issue, but don't want to pay the $8.50 shipping...That is unbelievable!!!

I bought my first pair of Ryka shoes today...The middle of my foot began to hurt about half way through the cardio...Guess they need breaking in still.

:) ;-) :D :p :9 :+ :7

ouch sandy! go girl!

denise: i'm going to start calling you cardio queen #2! Mariangles (when not injured) leaves us all in the dust, but you're gaining! enjoy those rykas! and congrats on hubby!

jes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.