Daily Check In 2/23/05

Hi again. Tracy I know what you feel. I have a backache now.Rest is important too. I have the fantastic four dvd and my favorite Cristhi workout is still stepping. The music is awesome. I love the song volare . I always sing the song during the workout.Another awesome song is smooth. I use the modificated version but it is a great workout.I started with the Cristhi's hi/low and after try her step style I prefer it.I hope you will be Ok tomorrow.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Ciao Tutti!

I finally got to do some wight training.

I tackled GS: BSB and CoreMax #1. Wow, that band work is killer! I have to say that I loved the pace of this workout, and I can't wait to try the other two GS workouts. I am also looking forward to MM and High Step Challenge.

Tammy

Hi everyone,

there are so nice words to our girlfriend Mariángeles.(I like so much the Haydee's name Bionic Woman). Mariangeles YOu are very brave woman and very responsible with your job.I think your boss should be very proud to having you in his team. I wish your pains are improved soon. :) Also would like to thank you for your message. I was so happy you're thinking of me.Thank you again.

Laurie Mac, I'm also following Kathryn rotation and I did the same workout as you today-I love GS Chest and Triceps. :) I also think make some changes.I'm planning for tomorrow Yoga X. Do you try already Stretch Max?

Wendy, you are making great workouts everyday. You are inspiration for us. :)

I did GS Chest and Triceps and CoreMax Tough Core premix this morning. As I said I love GS CT-it's much better than GS BsB for me.

I wish you a beautiful day,

Marketa Preisler

http://www.picturetrail.com/ribalta

i got higst step challeng and 17 mins of lm done today! very proud. i admit i did have to take a breather on a few cardio segements, but i did really good! i have never sweat so fast in my life!!!!

love these workouts!

jes:7

Terminator Junkie! Hi its me again - I hope you didn't take my comment earlier the wrong way. Sometimes its hard to express what i want to say in email! I know how you feel about other people getting preferential treatment! I used to work at a place where my boss had his favorites and I was not one of them. I always had to have a note to excuses my absence when I was sick!! I got tired of my boss favoring other people and eventually changed jobs. . . I hope you feel better soon! Sometimes rest is needed though!

I am still trying to figure out what this "pay per view" thing with Cathe is?? SOmeone mentioned she is doing something different now, maybe she has workouts you can order on pay per view - I am not sure, but was asking myself? We will see if we ever get an answer! LOL :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.