Daily check-in 2.20.18

tlc93

Cathlete
Good Morning Lovelies! I realized I forgot to mention what I did yesterday. It was Cathe High Step Challenge. I took breaks and modified for my poor glute but it was nice to move! Today I did Cathe Live- Roadtrip All Step from 2016. I didn't want any weights today and this fit the bill perfectly.

I'm starting to wonder if I should stretch every night before bed.....

Henriette I hope your household is feeling a bit better today. Nothing like being home sick w/ everyone else home sick too!

Annette let us know how the new class went.

Linda, do you have a QOTD? Thanks for the info on KCM. I think I'll get it.

Hi to everyone!!

Hi Peg and all who follow,

Today I tried to do Cathe's Kick, Punch and Crunch but my DVD player wouldn't play it[emoji54][emoji17].

So I finally went with Hard Strikes just the cardio, so it was the Timesaver premix for 34 minutes.

It was good but I still don't like all the jacks but I am able to do more than I used to be able to do.

Summer like weather here today.

Have a great day and workout [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh and I was holding my 2 pound walking weights in each hand during the whole workout.

Hi Ladies,

Linda you're good at reminding or informing us about various KCM workouts. I always feel like doing them again after I read the check ins.

We're still a sick bunch here. My stomach, head and now also ear and throat really hurt. The last couple of days I also had a fever, and sore muscles in unexpected areas, but thankfully that seems to be gone again.

Mick and Magnus are also both still sick. I struggle a lot getting Mick to eat, he will only eat when he is exhausted and ready to sleep and only when lying down. His usual feeding times and cradles in my arm only gets him to drink 1 oz if he drinks at all. Poor boy. I really never expected to have trouble getting him to eat. He's such a milk addict. For the rest he is still his smiley, happy old self and even started rolling from tummy to back today. That got me really excited! And Magnus can really get him to laugh out loud.

Needless to say, no workouts from me [emoji20]I am not even getting my steps in. I feel so weak and unwell I only head out if I need something from the shops or am desperate to get Mick to nap. I hope this virus will pass soon... only upside is being there for Mick's first laugh out loud moments and first roll, and a bit more reading than usual.

Take care all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.