Daily Check In 2/16/05

Hello all. My morning has been insane today. I did IMAX 2 today. You know I actually catch myself smiling during parts of this workout (then there are other parts where I am on the verge of tears).

Only 2 more days till Vegas. Sorry, I am just counting down the days.

Katie

Hi my girlfriends,

Firstly again Happy Birthday to Carole-as I could see you have celebrated your day with your magnific routine-as always-I'm thinking of copy you.

As Mariángeles said I received today my Hc series-so I'm so happy because this wait has finished this morning. In my lunch time I made a very quick preview of all DVDs(ok without Stretch and Hardcore Extreme) and I'm in love with those workouts. There is Cathe's style which I like and There are tough workouts which I like too-so,this is the best purchase of this year and the wait worth it.

This morning I did SH Shoulders and then CTX 10-10-10(I put one riser up in my step-total 3 risers-and it was great moment with the step section) and Abs #3 and #4 from the new Tom Holland Ab's workout.

As I made the SH rotation-I'm planning for tomorrow these routine: Gyme style Back and Imax 3. I can't wait :) :)

Enjoy your workouts,

Marketa Preisler

http://www.picturetrail.com/ribalta

hey girls! great workouts! i am down and out today due to major DOMS from yesterday's adventure. i gotta rest up for hc monday! aside from working i have been a total bum today. i have watched The Way We Were and Ray. this was my first time to see Ray and it was great. anyone else think so? well, off to finish Barbara and Redford.

jes:+

Oh my, you and me both, Jes! Except that I'm getting Day *Of* Muscle Soreness!! Oh dear. My legs are starting to seize up from KickMax this morning! I even did the Stretch Max #1 a couple of hours ago, and it helped a bit, but not much. I'm going to be a sore girl in the morning! Yikes!

I've never seen The Way We Were. Good? And Ray is supposed to be extremely good. Is it out on dvd already?

My doctor's appointment went very well this morning. I go for an ultrasound on Tuesday morning of next week.

I have High Step Challenge on the books for tomorrow. Could be a yowza kind of day.

Cheers!
Sandra

yes darlin! Ray was very good. i got it for v-day. excellent. i CANNOT believe you have never seen THE WAY WE WERE? i wasn;t aware Canada is on another planet?!:p i may have to include it in your pkg. it is a must see, a cinema classic!

jes:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.