Daily check-in 12/07/2005

Good morning, you lovely healthy ladies!!!

Yesterday I did KPC strength circuit and an hour of ashtanga yoga

Today I did a recovery bike ride. My legs are sore! They were hammered yesterday.

have a great day, everyone!

Missy

Good morning everyone,

A late check in from me today because, well.....I couldn't turn off my workout! I had intended to just do MIS this morning, but Conni convinced me to give Totally Hot Cardio a whirl. I figured I'd just do the first half, to get familiar with the choreography, but was enjoying myself so much I just kept going until the end. Then I did MIS. I feel really good today; energetic. Don't know why. Didn't have the greatest sleep last night. Maybe it was all the pasta I ate yesterday (lunch and dinner).

Carla - how are you doing workouts and running a/c's without any power? Back up generators?

Becky - neat way to do LowMax! Cool!

Conni - HA! Great minds think alike! I haven't done MIS in ages; what were the odds that we'd do it on the same day?

Angie - Excellent job on the run today!! That's a great accomplishment!

Given my unplanned extended workout this morning, I don't have much time this morning. Thanks to all who replied to all my questions yesterday. Have a great day everyone!

Sandra

Hey, Sandra~

Yes, we have a generator, but no A/C. I wish. We can't run our house A/C, but we could use a little window unit. They don't pull that many amps.

Morning ladies. Today was PUB followed by cardio only from All Step. All Step is an oldie but goodie in my book! I always get a good sweat from that workout considering the cardio portion without the warm up is just over 20 minutes. I love all the jumping!

I was supposed to do BC tomorrow, but since I did ME on Sunday, PUB today and am doing PLB on Thursday I think I'll put it off until the weekend when my body has a chance to recover. So tomorrow I think I'll do SB instead.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Katie

Hello there
I did muscle max today. I will be KPC or part of LowMax later due to going out to eat with a friend of mine. It is warm here also and it looks like it is going to storm. If not, I may go on a walk with my son after his nap. See you all tomorrow.

Hey All, another busy day on the check-in! Great workouts!

I got an early start today practising new BodyPump choreography (we launch Thursday! YIKES!!:eek: ) I followed that with Cardio and Weights, all weights then finished with 2 and half CW combos before I ran out of time.

It's soooo hot here, I desperately need to do MowMax; not that the grass is long but the weeds are very long! The lawn is pretty sorry looking and it smells like I might start a grass fire as I mow but the flower beds are all pretty and thriving.:) Hopefully the weather will break and I can get it done, I don't know what it is but I looove mowing the lawn.

Enjoy your Tuesday ALL!

Take Care
Laurie:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.