Daily Check-In 11/26-27

Tamster

Cathlete
Hello? Is anyone out there?

This morning I did STS Disc One...OMG...I really struggled through this :confused: I think I may try another STS rotation...judging how I struggled this morning I may try the 6 1/2 month STS rotation.

Didn't get a chance to check in yesterday as we had to go downstate w/DS#2 to look for an apartment....it was a VERY LONG DAY!

Hope everyone had a good Saturday!

Hi Tammy,

I had good intentions today but actually felt sick this morning and did not workout. Instead, I eventually ended up at the mall and shopped for xmas all day. got lotsa stuff. now i am going to watch Elf with the kids. good day all round. DH, kids and Dsister went out for dinner to our fav restaurant and now a movie!

enjoy yr evgs. i will definitely workout tomorrow.

s.

Hi ladies I'm sore from yesterday's run. Rest today and hope to do something tomorrow. Hope u al. Had a great day.

Carmen

Good morning ladies,

It's Sunday. I hope you have all had a great long weekend.

This morning I did 15 minutes step cardio of Athletic Training then did Cathe's Power Hour workout. I just love Cathe's older stuff! She seems so relaxed, natural and the workouts are both traditional and tough.

Enjoy your day my friends in fitness.

Tammy - doing STS? I did not like Meso 1 so abandoned it but loved Meso II and III!!!!

s.

Hi ladies,

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday, I was busy groaning in doms! I received some very special goodies and I dug right in.
Yesterday I did LIS Afterburn and today was LIS Athletic Training. OMG! Afterburn almost did me in, but I had gotten sick on Friday from eating my in-laws cooking on Thanksgiving ( seriously!). I tried to stay away from all the creamed, fatty foods, but that is about all that she made. My DH even said that I did the best possible eating, but something hit me wrong, and I paid the price. I am anxious to try Afterburn when I feel 100 pct. I am better today, but still kind of woozy.
Thanks to my fairy godmother out there ( wink), I have my xmas early!

Back to say I did Yoga Relax today also, really like this one for my stretch workout times.

Starting the STS/LIS rotation tomorrow, using some S90 workouts to sub for some STS...

Today I did STS Disc 3 Legs...I'm already feeling it.

Conni ~ Afterburn is a great workout! I had DOMS for at least two days after I did it for the first time! You must have a very nice xmas fairy!

My plan is to continue with STS doing a full UB workout on Saturdays and a full LB workout on Sundays. During the week I plan on splitting up the 2nd UB workout into two days doing back on Tuesdays and Triceps on Thursdays.

Have a good night all!

Good evening all. Walked the dogs early then a long walk with mom this evening. I am still very sore from Fridays outdoor run. :confused:

Connie you must have been a good girl this year!

Great workout ladies.

Good night.

Carmen

Hey ladies I can't decide between insanity or turbo fire. I've read some great review and some not so great reviews on TF. I read insanity is more challenging than TF . I m looking to add intense cardio during this holiday food fest season. What were ur results with these programs? How do they compare?

I'd love to hear ur thoughts/reviews. Thanks.

Carmen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.