Daily Burn--Intense enough for Cathletes?

GrettaB

Cathlete
Has anyone tried the Daily Burn workouts? My main question is whether the intensity is comparable to Cathe--because I need that intensity!!! :D

Hi,

I can't comment about daily burn, but I can comment on Daily HiiT, its amazing and yes its intense and challenging in the way Cathe is famous for. Its free and here's the link The DailyHiit | The DailyHiit. I've been doing this for about three weeks now and like it. Sometimes I just need to trade off doing Cathe for a bit and do something different. I still love all my Cathe dvd's and would never part with them regardless. Daily Hiit just checkout the workouts and see what appeals to you. You can sign up via email still for free either 5 day challenges etc... I just signed up for a 30 day challenge starting January 15, so that should be good. There is lots of variety of workouts there is weights, HiiTs, Tabatas etc... Its all good its just a matter of what you like. So, just check out the website and play a video. If you choose to sign up all for free and like it you can elect voluntarily to make a donation you fill in the amount where it says to buy the instructor a cup of coffee. I really like the workouts and my favorite instructor so far is Lisa-Marie and Sean. They use like three pieces of equipment which you can substitute or see the blog for ideas and they do the workouts in a limited space usually a living room or small room. Its fun, its fast and its at your convenience. Its worth a look-see for sure enjoy!

To your health & fitness fun!;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.