Cycle Max with a stairmaster

Repo

Cathlete
I did Cycle Max with my stairmaster...by changing my tempo, stride length, and body positions it felt really close to riding my bike.....can't wait to try the premixes.

cycle max with eliptical

So tell me a little more please, when it was a quicker pace, less resistance, did you lengthen the stride and make the resistance easier? When she is standing I am assuming you made the resistance harder and the stride shorter? Thanks!

So tell me a little more please, when it was a quicker pace, less resistance, did you lengthen the stride and make the resistance easier? When she is standing I am assuming you made the resistance harder and the stride shorter? Thanks!

On the stairmaster the resistance stays the same, you just increase the speed....going up hills, take long deep strides at a moderate speed...shorter quicker strides for the sprints at a high speed... I hope this helps.

Hmmm...didn't even think of trying this with my elliptical trainer which is why I didn't order it. I might have to rethink that... Anyone else use this with elliptical and like it?

I do not have a spinning bike, but I plan on trying Cycle Max with the elliptical machine. I'm glad other Cathelete's have been successful using this workout on other cardio equipment.

Cally

@jbliff - glad to hear that Cycle Max worked out great with your elliptical!

@cally, @shannoncorrin, @fitnessfay - I'm excited to hear what you think about Cycle Max with the elliptical!

Cycle max and Elliptical

I'd like to hear more about how you used this with the elliptical. I bought Cycle Max to do with my elliptical but am still going through the other workouts first.

CycleMax is great for the elliptical. For a quicker pace I use less resistance and when the workout calls for standing I increase resistance.
Cardio Coach is still my favorite for the elliptical & if I want a change of pace I`ll choose CycleMax.

So sorry for not replying sooner, I haven`t been visiting this forum as much as I used to since my mom died.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.