Customer Service

Teener

Cathe, I just had to let you know how efficient your customer
service department is. I've always known you run a really
great business and it shows in everything you do, right down
to the shipping and customer service. I spoke w/ someone
over the phone due to a shipping error and the woman on the
other end was polite and humorous. She promised to have someone call me right back and to my amazement, I had a return call
within an hour. That never happens in ANY business I call.
The second person I spoke w/ was just as pleasant to speak w/
and the issue was resolved within a minute and I see the correct video has already been shipped. You probably already
know what great people you have working for you but just wanted
to express how happy I was w/ your service.

Hi Teener! Thank you for your kind words. I'm extremely happy with everyone involved here. We all work very well together and take pride in what we do. I will be sure to pass your words on to them. Again, thank you:)!

I 2nd that whole-heartedly! :) ANY issue I have ever had has consistently been met with sincere and courteous customer service! It makes such a difference, especially in these times where customer service seems to be "something of the past!" From the grocery store clerk that literally throws your yogurt in the bag and cracks your eggs without even an apology, to the online vendors who immediately charge your account for your purchase before they inform you that what you want is "out of stock temporarily", but we'll ship it as soon as we can, however, it's you that must keep in contact to find out when your item will FINALLY ship!
I very gladly spend my $ here because not only do I know that I will receive a quality product, I know that I am dealing with quality people! :)
The customer service is truly "ALL THAT" :)
Donna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.