Cursor over thread title doesn't show anything

tsagona

Cathlete
It used to be that when I placed my cursor over a thread title it would show a few lines of the post. Well it doesn't do that anymore. Did the website change or is my computer acting up? It was nice to be able to read the first few lines of a post without having to click on it. If it ended up being something you weren't interested in you don't waste the time.

My computer? Website change?

Thanks!

I love that feature, I am still seeing it and use Firefox. Have you changed or upgraded your browser recently? Could be just acting up, but just closing and restarting the browser fixes those glitchy things.

My computer has stopped showing previews as well, Tracy. I thought I had done something to my computer until I read your post. Maybe snm changed something on their end. I always liked that feature too. Oh well...
Paula

still works here....are you signed in? Sometimes I start in the forum and it's not working and I realize I didn't sign in...DUH!

Your computer should be fine, you just have to be signed in for it to work. It used to be it didn't matter if you were signed in or not but I guess they changed it.

Thank you Tracy for posting this! I had the same problem and it was driving me NUTS!!

Deb, your solution worked! Thanks so much!

--J :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.