Curious about the RT workouts- step vs. weights

pjlippert

Cathlete
From the photos I've seen it looks like a majority of the workout is only step. Are there weights used in the workouts also?

Not sure what is planned for San Diego, but I can tell you about the classes in Daytona Beach. Friday's class was step, and Friday night's was a stretch class. Saturday's 3 classes were Step/kick box, lower body blast, and travel fit. Sunday morning was a bootcamp class.

I'm curious about this, too. I'm also wondering how high impact a lot of the workouts will be. Since I'm a nursing mom, I have to wear three (seriously, three) sports bras to do high impact workouts. I'm a little concerned if I'll have enough sports bras for the RT!

Hi Pjlippert! The workouts will not be all step. I will most likely do a very similar format to that of Daytona's classes and yes, we will use weights for a workout. Can't wait to sweat it out with you :D

From the photos I've seen it looks like a majority of the workout is only step. Are there weights used in the workouts also?

Hugs to your sweet pea Ali! No worries, the workouts are intense but not super duper high impact due to the flooring and the amount of classes we are packing into two days. That being said anyone is free to modify up or down if desired. :D

I'm curious about this, too. I'm also wondering how high impact a lot of the workouts will be. Since I'm a nursing mom, I have to wear three (seriously, three) sports bras to do high impact workouts. I'm a little concerned if I'll have enough sports bras for the RT!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.