CTX Series substitutions?

Dorothy3

Cathlete
I really want to buy the CTX series dvd's but that doesn't seem feasible right now. Can anyone recommened substitutions for those six workouts and for Supersets and Push & Pull?

These are the current workouts I have:
Legs & Glutes
Kick Punch & Crunch
Step Blast
Step Jump & Pump
Slow & Heavy series
Pure Strength Series
Imax
Imax 2
Rhythmic Step
Max Intense Cardio
Power Hour
Body Max
Cardio & Weights
Max Instense Strength
Boot Camp
Muscle Endurance

Thanks!!

Hi Dorothy! There is only one thing that you might be able to do to do a substitution of CTX.
For Kickboxing do Kick Punch and Crunch only a half an hour, and add on Bicepts from the Pure strength and Muscle Endurance. add Abs of choice perferably something with lots of planks.
For Step and Intervals the first 5 intervals of IMAX, or IMAX 2, and then Add on a body part of choice, from two videos. For All Step Either the first half hour of Step Blast or the first half hour of RS and add on a body part of choice, from two videos. Add Abs of choice, perferably clasic crunches
For Leaner Legs I guess that Legs and Glutes or Pure Strength legs. If there aren't any abs (I can't remember right now if there are.) add on classic crunches
For Power Circuit do the circuit section of Body max add on a body part of choice from two videos. Add on Abs of choice perferably something with planks.
For 10-10-10, start off with Kick punch and crunch for 10 min, then go to the high part of MIC, then do 10 min of SB. Add on last body part of choice and abs of choice.

That is my suggestion for you. It's going to be tough with 10-10-10 if they are all vhs, and not dvd, but it's doable.
As far as SS and PP, I would substitute any total body workout for them.

Good luck!

Kathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.