CTX - dvd update 10-29-00

SNM Videos

Administrator
We did receive the CTX advance samples this weekend and everything looks good so far. We still have some more testing to do today, but everything looks like it is okay. We can't give you a ship date until after we talk to the replication plant on Monday,but as of Friday all the disc had been replicated and were just waiting for screen printing and packaging. We do expect to start shipping this week, but we have to wait until Monday to get a delivery schedule to us from the replicator.:)

RE: question

When you say ready to ship, do you just mean for the people who pre-ordered DVDs? I'm wondering when people like me, who missed the pre-order phase, will be able to place an order for the DVD 8 pack? Will I have to wait much longer than the people who already ordered ages ago?

Also, do you have an order price set for the CTX DVD, either as just the 6 day rotation or for the 8pack that includes Cardio Kicks and Circuit max DVDs?

Thanks for the updated info!

YEAH!!!!!

I'm just so excited :D Did Cardio Kicks Friday-LOVED IT!!! and I truly think Cathe is trying to kill me with Circuit Max, and I thought IMax was tough ;-) Anyway-thanks for the update and putting up with all of us crazy Cathe fans!!!!
:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy julie :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.