Cross Training Xpress

buffgrl7454

I just got the CTX and i did the Interval tape yesterday and also the legs video. Today i am soo sore!!! I loved both the tapes especially the legs tape, it was definatly challenging. Thank you Cathe!!

I got mine last Monday 3/11 and did 10-10-10 yesterday...am I feeling it today! I made it a full body workout by using most of the strength sections from a Firm tape (minus triceps, of course).

Today is definately a rest day. DAMN! I was really looking forward to doing the "Wedding" step workout.

CTX is absolutely addictive! I never completely leave it behind no matter what rotation I do. I HAVE to include the cardio portions in every rotation, they are so much fun and so good on time they fit in anywhere! My personal favorites are 10-10-10, step & intervals, and the kickbox!
CTX is just an awesome series!
Donna

I too, just started CTX - I did my first tape this morning (step & intervals/chest). I love it! I got through everything the first time through - EXCEPT the staggered push-ups - man those are hard!! :-wow

Can't wait to try the next tape tomorrow.

I did "Power Circuit" (skipped the strength exercises with the barbell becaise I don't have one) and used the upper body section of Rachel McLish's "In Shape".

I don't know what kind of shape I'll be in tomorrow... this tape lookedeasy when I was previewing it, but these tapes are tougher than any Firm workout I own (with maybe several exceptions).

I want to do the Wedding step section!!!! I am *jonesing* for that tape! Kickbox is my next CTX workout!

I just started the CTX rotation last week and am onto week 2. I LOVE this series! Although I'm still sore from Leaner Legs, it was a great feeling of accomplishment to be able to get through the entire tape and with almost as much weight as Cathe used on the barbell. I can't get over how fun this entire series is and how versatile it is - I double up on weights one day and do just the cardio the next and so on, which seems to work better for me. Also, I'm thinking of combining 2 cardio sections one day and doing 2 UB weight sections the next day to see how that works. The possibilities are endless! I love every one of the tapes equally, but they're all different. I can see these are going to be used a LOT by me from now on.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.