Crazy strong & loving it for May 3, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am up early, can't sleep:rolleyes: Not sure what I will do today? I will be back hopefully and catch up on personals. My friends internet was down all afternoon:confused:

Have a great workout and day, everyone!

Today was cardio and I chose Cardio Kickbox Challenge by Tracey Staehle. Had a fun workout. I ran out of time so I didn't do that last combo.

CARDIO STATS:
57 minutes total
7 minutes below zone
17 minutes in zone
34 minutes above zone
449 calories burned

I am SO SICK of this rain. It is unbelievable. We are all under water here, all our creeks and ponds are overflowing, our front and back yard is a lake. Will this ever stop?

Hi ladies! Sorry for being MIA for the past few days!

Quick catch-up:

Saturday - 5 mile run, was really good too. Finally getting running mojo back!
Sunday - legs, abs (superset style, was a good one!)

Monday - 4.5 mile run with a huge pick-up at the end (thanks to the hubs, I nearly puked by the end, haha)

Today - was aiming for chest/back but my shoulders/trap area is SO TIGHT and sore. I think I've been sleeping funny or something because both shoulders hurt so much, especially when I lean on them in bed or raise them over my head. So I've deemed the rest of this week a cardio/core week, no upper body. Trying to avoid any sort of injury and to allow my shoulders to loose that tension. I could really use a deep tissue massage I think...hm. Anyway, going to Barre N9NE class tonight (similar to Core Fusion) which I'm really excited for. A good combo of light weight work, killer glutes/abs work and stretching. Just what I need.

I'll be back later for personals, I promise!

Good Morning,

This has been a nice week so far both bosses are out with Strep and Pneumonia so its been quite. Tonite for me is KCMs 30min wts. Legs, Chest, Back and Abs.

Debbie-the sun has been shining here the last couple of days and been in the 60's.

Belinda-how are you enjoying being in the states?

Jess-have fun with your workout tonite.

Nora-I totally think TLC was harder then Cathes KBXing I don't own her boxing one. I also watched the conditioning one last night and it looks like a tough one to.

Last edited:
Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout so I'll check in now.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- 55 EZ Class= 57 Min
Met Value= 9.0
Calories burned= 700

Exhale: Core Fusion- Pilates Plus- Upperbody Core + Thighs & Glutes Core= 21Min
Met Value= 3.50
Calories burned= 100
Man, that core fusion really gets ya good with no equipment to boot. Love it!

Total calories burned= 800

That't it for me as far as workouts go today. I'll try to come back later for personals. Have a great day!:)

Hugs to everyone!:)

Hi Everyone!!

Today back to Meso 1, Disc 10, Shoulders, Biceps, Chest. YOWZA! Definitely going from one meso to the next makes the workouts tougher!!! I was sucking wind on this one on a few moves!! (last week was Meso 2). Loved it!

I also took Buddy for a 40 minute walk in the park. it turned out to be a gorgeous warm day out! We had a great walk!!!

Nice workouts, Girls!!!

Belinda: Good for you for even WANTING to work out with all that traveling and moving!

Debbie: Nice job on the cardio! I like that KB one too!

Roxie: Seems kind of odd that you think it'S GOOD your bosses have pneumonia and strep. LOL!. One reason I work night shift. ;) Have a graet KCM workout tonight!

Jess: NICE job on the runs! the weather is awesome for running!! Have a good N9NE workout tonight!

Nora: 55 EZ! One of my favorites!!!! Core fusion is awesome too!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.