CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR MARCH 6, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I never did my abs yesterday:mad: I will do legs and abs today! Can't believe I am almost done with STS:confused:

I don't know if I mentioned it or not? My husband hurt his hip a few month ago. To make the story short, he is moving since Nov last year like a 90 year old:mad::eek: and it's not getting any better. We took a walk with the dogs on Sun, the dogs and I almost felt asleep walking that slooooooow. Well, he saw the doc yesterday again, because I am on his butt about it:eek: He saw 3 different doctors for the same problem, not one of them saw on the MRI that it wasn't fluit in his hip (which they told him will take up to 2 years to heal), it's a piece of flesh stuck in his hip bone, which is causing this:eek::eek:WTH? He is seeing the doc again on Thursday, to talk about surgery:eek: They all need to figure something out, I have never seen my husband limping and in so much pain since last year! If he gets surgery this week or next week, we may have to push the move a few weeks:eek::eek: we are getting ready for a big move not only in Germany, but also in the US! I can't do all the moving by myself, I go nuts!

I will be back later!

Happy Hump Day!

Total body again today. Had a great, strong workout.

4 sets/8 reps with 1 minute 30 second rest between each set.

Upright Rows - 55#
Leg Press Station - 220#
Alternating Incline Hammer Curls - 20's
Overhead Tricep Extensions - 30#
***I should have gone a bit heavier here but I concentrated on the movement and going down as far as I could go.
Incline Barbell Press - 90#
***This one was tough. I thought I might have to lower the weight by the 3rd or 4th set but I kept at it.
One Arm Rows - 30#

Should have done abs but this workout took me an entire hour. I'll do a stretch workout and abs tomorrow.

Hi ladies - today I am either going to run after work or hit up spin class. They're saying "windy" today so that will be the determining factor.

Roxie - glad you were able to get out for a walk even if it was windy. Being outside always makes me feel better.

Debbie - as always, awesome weights!! Impressed with those upright rows.

Belinda - Holy crap with your hubby and ouch. That just sounds awful.

Nora - looks like you had another good workout last night. How are you feeling?

Chris - what's in store for you today? A run perhaps??

Jessica - get your butt back on here and post your new workouts :p

Good Morning,

Tonite I am going to go for another walk and then since DD isn't coming over to workout right now due to the weather being so nice I will do Gilads Vol 1 Thighs, Hamstrings, Shoulders, Triceps and Abs.

Chris-I am doing the Gilad thing right now because they are 20-25 mins long and I am hoping they will help me be able to get up in the mornings and get them done so next month it will be a piece of cake. I should have my new KCMs by then so I will do a month of her workouts.

Belinda-that sounds really painful hope things workout ok. GET YOUR ABS DONE.

Debbie-awesome wts. GET YOUR ABS DONE.

Heather-suppose to be windy here all week today highs in the upper 60s with 20-30 mph winds. Its just something we learn to deal with here.

Jess-miss you girl.

Good Evening,

Tonite I went for a 2 mile walk in the park and then did Gilads Vol 1.

Walk Stats:
35 min
32 in the zone
134 min hr
152 max hr
219 cals burned.

Gilad:
21 min
12 in the zone
131 min hr
163 max hr
124 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I'm not feeling great just so extremely fatigued which is not uncommon in MS and sometimes is worse than usual and this is one of those times for me, ugh!
I did force myself to get in today's workout though so I'll just check in now.

Here's today's workout:

P90X- Chest, Shoulders & Tri's= 56 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 459

P90X Ab RipperX= 16 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 109
Tony Horton always says about Ab Rippper X that he loves it but he hates it. I totally know what he means. I love what it will do to help strengthen and tighten my abs, but I hate doing them at the time. LOL!! Its a toughie.

Jungle Gymn XT - Beginner Suspension Training Workout=14 Min
Body Weight
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 115
I really am loving what suspension training does to help strength upper body, hamstring, and Core. Its amazing how it all pulls in the abs great stuff. I've noticed that pushups are much easier too because of the suspension training, which is great. I hate pushups so its great its helping me to get stronger in my upperbody and core so I can support doing pushups.

Total calories burned= 683:( I hate the low calorie burns and scaling back my workouts but I have to. I just need to finish this week and then take off next week to rest and recover. I may need even a second week not sure will have to see how I feel after a week. I'm hanging in there but this fatigue is so staggering it reminds me of what it was like in Highschool my senior year with Mono the entire year, oh man that was so not fun. MS fatigue is very much like that.

Oh well enough about me. I hope all you ladies are killin' your workouts- kickin' but and takin' names sort of thing. Sleep well ladies and I'll see ya at tomorrow's check in. Sorry, I just didn't have the energy for personals tonight.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Good evening,

Thanks ladies, for your kind words about DH. He is seeing the doc tomorrow, I will keep you posted.

Nora - take a break girl! You need to rest! Sorry your are feeling fatigue this days. BTW, great workouts this today.

Roxie - good job, on that walk in the park. How do you like Gilads wo? I

Heather - hope you had fun with your run or spin this everning!

Debbie - I am impressed with your weights, good job!

This is what I did this evening:

M3 W3 D39 Squat Rack Legs: 90%

Warm up: 2 sets/ 10 reps
Squats - 65#
Squats - 65#

Workout: 4 sets/ 6 reps
Squats - 110#
Deadlifts - 90#
Front Lunges - 71#
Static Lunges - 110#, that was heavy!

I am very happy with my numbers:) I am even happier my back can handle all that weight:eek: I had no major problems with my back or sinus this time around. One more week of STS and I am done!

Good night, ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.