Crazy strong & loving it for Aug 28, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do cardio today, maybe go to the gym?

I will be back to report my workout and maybe catch up on personals!

Have a great weekend and workout, everyone!

good morning ladies,

I had vertigo the last two days so I rested, took my meds and no exercise. I am feeling a little better today so I am going to try to walk on the treadmill and maybe get some abs in if I can. We'll see how the day goes. Hope everyone is doing good. BBL for personals.

- Andrea

Good Morning,

I am getting ready to go for a walk and then do last nights workout, we were so busy at work yesterday afternoon that I came home exhausted.

Belinda-enjoy your cardio.

Andrea-I totally understand about the vertigo had a severe case in Feburary missed 3 days of work didn't fully recover until the end of March. Take it easy on the TM.

Andrea - That sucks about the vertigo. I have it slightly and hope every day that it never gets worse! Hope you feel better.

Roxie - This is what I plan to eat next week when I get back on track. And God knows - I need to get back on track:

Weight training day:
M1 - Ezekiel cinnamon raisin bread slice w/1 tbsp. peanut butter (this is what I eat before my workout)
M2 - Protein shake w/pineapple and strawberries (this is what I have right after my workout - weight training or cardio)
M3 - 1/2 c. oats w/1 scoop BSN protein powder, 1 tbsp PB, 1 banana
M4 - Turkey on an Arnold thin; 12 almonds; peach
M5 - Greek yogurt w/1 tbsp pecan pieces
M6 - Stir fry chicken w/lots of veggies; watermelon

When I do cardio I won't eat M1. I always do fasted cardio.

I may have to get rid of some of my fruits, but as of right now I'm not worried about it. Summer only comes once a year and I love my fruit this time of year. I don't know exactly what the calorie count of this is but my guess is somewhere around 1650 calories.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Back to normal in two days. :( I can't believe how fast our vacation went.

Good Morning,

I went for a 2 mile walk in the park then did wt. and abs. I am done with CLX next week will just be walking and stretching nothing to difficult since its a recovery week before I start Turbo Fire.

Squat w/Cross Body Chop-15lbs/6 reps each side.
Reverse Lunge & Arnold Press-10lbs/12 reps each side.
Chest Fly w/Hip Lift-12lbs/12 reps.
Kneeling Overhead Press & Center Crunch-10lbs/11 reps.
Push-Up w/Side Plank- 12 reps each side.
Dead Lift Frontal Press-10lbs/11 reps.
Traveling Push-Ups-12 reps but I stayed stationary.
Chest Fly Abduction-10lbs/12 reps.
Army Crawl-12 reps 6 on each side.

Stats:
40 min
32 in the zone
134 min hr
165 max hr
245 cals burned.

Walk:
35 min
30 in the zone
135 min hr
153 max hr
218 cals burned.

Abs:
10 min
4 in the zone
124 min hr
151 max hr
50 cals burned.

Now I am going to go lay out in the sun.

Debbie-thanks for the meal plan.

Hey Everyone!

Today I stayed a little bit from TF, I did MMA: Boxing. Wow, seemed kind of on the slow side next to TF. BUT, I enjoyed it, love that workout, love the drills (most of them), Skipped abs, I did them 2x this week already.

Hope you all have a fab weekend!!!
I'm working, as usual. See ya probably on Monday or Tuesday!!!

Hi ladies. Today I ended up running for 50 mins which was probably a little over 5 miles. I wasn't really planning on running that long, I just felt good and kept going. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Hi girls!;)

Sorry I didn't make it back last night for personals. DH and I took our youngest back to school clothes shopping and I was tired when we got back. I'll check in now and do personals.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- HiiT 20 CLASS= 20 Min
Calories burned= 273
Met Value= 10
Loved this HiiT workout today, so much fun and fast!

KCM 30 Min to Fitness-LIFT- Power Sculpting Workout #2= 29 Min
Calories burned= 238
Met Value= 6.0

I've been substituting KCM's 30 MTF LIFT and Circuit Burn for my Turbo Fire Sculpt and Tone workouts. I love it, I'm a sweaty mess and feel great! If you haven't seen or tried these two brand new workouts from KCM I'd suggest you check them out at Collage Video.com or at coffeyfit.com. They are super fun.

STS Ab Circuits- Weights & Plates Abs= 19 Min
Calories burned= 117
Met Value= 4.50

Total Calories burned from this workout= 628!;)

I'll be posting personals shortly! :)

Hugs to everyone!;)

Nora

Hi all,

I'm back for personals.

Andrea- OMG! Please take it easy today and not try to do too much. If you can't workout that's fine just listen to your body and take care. Feel better soon, ok.;)

Roxie- I hope you got a good nights sleep after the busy day you had at work. Nice work on the 2mile walk, weights, and abs and big hugs for finishing up CLX, you can do it!!! Your a rock star!;)

Belinda- Wow! Bravo on CCPP that's a tough one I understand. I've never gotten past CCV5 yet. I have knee issues and have had to lay off running for a while now. I hope to get back to going for short runs on TM 3 times a week, but I have to see how my knees are and if they are up to it. You rocked that workout girl, WTG!!! Excellent calorie burn too!:eek: Enjoy your rest day!

Chris- Aww you strayed a bit from TF, that's ok. I won't tell the Turbo Fire Police on you.:p MMA Boxing is fun, but I bet your right about it feeling slower pace compared to TF. You skipped abs today? Ah, I thought about skipping abs I did STS Ab Circuits Weights and Plates abs, and OMG that is a killer! Have a great weekend, and don't work too hard if you can help it.;)

Heather- Nice 50 Minute/5 mile run today. Sounds like you were in the running zone today, that's awesome! WTG!!!;):)

Have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see ya at the next check in. ;)

Hugs to everyone!;):):cool:

Crazy strong & loving it for Aug 29, 2010

Good morning,

Yesterday I forgot to work my abs:mad: so today I will do a ab wo!

Heather - glad you had a nice anniversary on Friday. High fives, on your 5 miler yesterday.

Debbie - wtg, on yor weight workout on Friday. Enjoy the rest of your vacation.

Nora - nice job on Friday with TF and D 21. You are roxking STS, girl. Your workouts are amazing, girl.

Chris - wtg, on TF and GS wo on Friday. I love those pemixes, they will get you good. How do you like your new toy? Did you use it while doing MMA Boxing? Love that wo too. WTG!

Roxie - congrats on finishing up CLX.!! You go, girl. Nice job on your walk and weight wo yesterday.

Andrea - I had vertigo this year too, no fun! Take care and take it easy, girl.

Hallo Melissa, Jo and Jessica!

Have a great Sunday/rest or workout today. BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.