CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR AUG 14, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I did ended up doing SC CCC last night! For some of the ab workout, I did my own thing.

I am also done with M2 D24:p Looking forward to a recovery week.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Good Morning,

Rough night last night had a severe thunderstorm packing 93mph winds blow through at 4pm and the power went out didn't come back on until 2am, so I didn't get a workout in it was to hot in the house without air, I did do 200 crunches so today I will do CLX Lean Phase 3 and some cardio and then clean up the yard.

Belinda-good job getting your workout done.

Nora-your workouts were awesome great calorie burn.

Scary stuff, Roxie! :eek: Glad you are ok!

Thanks for the comments yesterday, everyone. I appreciate it! I will keep posting here and just know that when I can do personals, I will.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

Scary stuff, Roxie! :eek: Glad you are ok!

Thanks for the comments yesterday, everyone. I appreciate it! I will keep posting here and just know that when I can do personals, I will.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

Debbie-just some roof, hot tub and tree damage but nothing that can't be fixed. Have a nice weekend.

hi Ladies,

Today I used the cardio fusion dvd and did the step warm up and 6 cardio drills from drill max (those are killer) for a total cardio workout of 30 minutes. Then I did some upper body on my own for 30 minutes. Today I focused on shoulders and triceps and threw in some pushups at the end.

I messed up my heartrate monitor half way in to my cardio so I don't have a total calorie burned count...bummer...I was dying to know how many calories the drill max cardio would burn :( I'll just have to try it again!!

Off to do some errands. Have a great weekend.

Roxie -sorry to hear of the damage the storm caused...that's not fun at all
:(

- Andrea

Good Morning,

I just finished CLX still need to do cardio but I will do that later.

Squat w/Cross Body Chop-12lbs/6 reps both sides.
Reverse Lunge & Arnold Press-10lbs/12 reps both sides.
Chest Fly w/ Hip Lift-12lbs/12 reps.
Kneeling Overhead Press & Center Crunch-10lbs/10 reps.
Push-Up Side Plank-12 (she only does one side I think it should be 6 on each so I might do that next time).
Dead Lift Frontal Press-10lbs/10 reps.
Traveling Push-Ups-12 stationary (shoulders were killing me at this point).
Chest Fly Abduction-10lbs/12 reps.
Army Crawl-12 reps.

Stats:
39 min
26 in the zone
128 min hr
160 max hr
215 cals burned.

Debbie-why do I feel the chest work more in my shoulders?

Where is Jess and Jo?

Hi!

Quick check in before I go to work. ..

Earlier hemmed and hawed, but in the end, did HIS from 4DS (step only). Fun fun fun! I'm so glad I did it! I did the 12 minutes of stretching from TF too.

Great workouts today girls!
Nora, you ALWAYS impress me! Hope it cools down out there!

See ya Monday!

Good Afternoon,

I just finished LIS the original so I did all my workouts this week real proud of myself.

Stats:
37 min
35 in the zone
142 min hr
171 max hr
250 cals burned.

Hi girls!;):)

I just finished my workout for today. Its 97 degrees here, ugh!

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Fire 45 Class= 47 Min
Calories burned= 545
Met Value= 8.50

KCM 30 Min to Fitness Circuit Burn - Workout #2= 29 Min
Calories burned= 238
Met Value= 6.0

Core Max- Tough Core Premix= 18 Min
Met Value= 5
Calories burned= 123
Levitation holds! I had to laugh when Cathe said that on Core Max, I can still not do those. I'm not sure that they are possible unless your not a mere mortal like Cathe and her crew.

Total calories burned= 906!:D:eek:

That's it for me right now. I'll be back for personals later. Have a great day!;)

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Hi girls!;)

I'm back for personals.

Belinda- YAY!! you got SC CCC done!! Double YAY! For finishing STS Meso 2 Disc 24 and now have a recovery week to lookforward to. WTG, and High 5's, that's awesome!:eek::cool:

Roxie- Oh no those are some serious winds. Are you ok? IS the house ok? I certainly hope so. On a brighter note, great job with the 200 crunches.:eek::) I know you'll get CLX Lean Phase 3 done and maybe some cardio as you mentioned. Have a great workout and keep up the great job!!;)

Debbie- No worries on the personals. I know I've had trouble myself keeping up with that. You'll do personals when you can, I understand no hassle. Just know your in our thoughts;) Andrea- Yes, Cardio Fusion is an intense workout, that has some great premixes from LIC, BM2, and DM. I got that one first then got the individual workouts as well. Its a Cardio Fusion is a good sampling of the other dvds represented in that dvd. Its a keeper!
Great job on your workout!:cool:;):)

Chris- Nice workout today for your with 4DS HIS step only. That one I still don't have down that is a challenging one. Good for you to do that one, great workout!:):cool:

Ok, that's it for me today girls. Have a great Saturday evening and I'll see ya all at tomorrow's check in.;)

Hugs to everyone!;):cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.